An Old School Catholic Message Board

Where Is The Real Birth Certificate Of Bho?

jckinsman

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1690054' date='Oct 31 2008, 04:16 PM']Obama was the board chairman for Annenberg, and Bill Ayers is the one who pushed for that appointment.[/quote]
[quote name='littleflower+JMJ' post='1690069' date='Oct 31 2008, 04:30 PM']Not true.

KnightofChrist answered your question for me.[/quote]
Not quite. Good grief, people. Do none of you do your own research?

The Annenberg Foundation is a charitable trust founded in 1989, by billionaire philahthopist Walter Anneberg. Obama has never had any position with them. The Annenberg Foundation's charter is to promote education. That's why you see them mentioned as sponsors of so many PBS programs.

One of many programs funded by the Foundation was a program to provide money to public schools. Nine major cities, five smaller ones, and hundreds of rural schools received funds. Annenberg's involvement (at least in Chicago) was an offer of 2-to-1 donation matching.

Obama, being a Chicago politician, was involved in the Chicago program, and was a chairman of "The Annenberg Chicago Challenge." I don't see how anyone from Annenberg was involved with choosing him, nor do I see any evidence that he he has any pull with them. (I don't even have to look to assume that those funds were siphoned off and used for questionable personal political, and possibly criminal reasons. We're talking about Chicago, here.)

Factcheck.org is another project funded by the Annenberg Foundation, all staffed by people who have long histories of ferreting out the truth behind political lies. Do you seriously think you could get all of those reporters, who would have THE STORY OF THE CENTURY, to keep quiet?

Obama is corrupt and immoral, but he doesn't have superpowers capable of controlling the minds of everyone he has remote contact with.

[quote name='philothea' post='1690119' date='Oct 31 2008, 04:29 PM']Not quite. Good grief, people. Do none of you do your own research?[/quote]The fact that you have to ask...
[quote name='philothea' post='1690119' date='Oct 31 2008, 04:29 PM']Obama is corrupt and immoral, but he doesn't have superpowers capable of controlling the minds of everyone he has remote contact with.[/quote]Considering how many things are wrong with Obama, I just do not understand why so many resort to distortion and lies about him. The truth is bad enough.

of course the reason people want this to be true is because there is a very good chance that Obama has this election in the bag and ineligability would be the one thing really capable of stopping him.

BTW this lawsuit is before the Supreme Court as we speak. The attorney suing is asking for an emergency injunction on the election. The case is Berg v. Obama, the website is www.obamacrimes.com

Obama's legal tactic has not been to dispute these claims. Instead of saying 'heres my info' Obama has been asserting that this lawyer does not have standing to sue him. If this lawyer doesn't have standing, who does?? Its a proper legal tactic, but it really avoids the issue.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='philothea' post='1690119' date='Oct 31 2008, 04:29 PM']Not quite. Good grief, people. Do none of you do your own research?

The Annenberg Foundation is a charitable trust founded in 1989, by billionaire philahthopist Walter Anneberg. [b]Obama has never had any position with them.[/b] The Annenberg Foundation's charter is to promote education. That's why you see them mentioned as sponsors of so many PBS programs.

One of many programs funded by the Foundation was a program to provide money to public schools. Nine major cities, five smaller ones, and hundreds of rural schools received funds. Annenberg's involvement (at least in Chicago) was an offer of 2-to-1 donation matching.

Obama, being a Chicago politician, was involved in the Chicago program, and was a chairman of "The Annenberg Chicago Challenge." I don't see how anyone from Annenberg was involved with choosing him, nor do I see any evidence that he he has any pull with them. (I don't even have to look to assume that those funds were siphoned off and used for questionable personal political, and possibly criminal reasons. We're talking about Chicago, here.)

Factcheck.org is another project funded by the Annenberg Foundation, all staffed by people who have long histories of ferreting out the truth behind political lies. Do you seriously think you could get all of those reporters, who would have THE STORY OF THE CENTURY, to keep quiet?

Obama is corrupt and immoral, but he doesn't have superpowers capable of controlling the minds of everyone he has remote contact with.[/quote]

Obama was chairman of The Chicago Annenberg Challenge, which was in fact a Division, or Project, of the Annenberg Foundation, the Chicago Annenberg Challenge received $49.2 million dollars from the Annenberg Foundation over five calendar years from 1995 through 1999. Factcheck.org, is also a Division, or Project, of the Annenberg Foundation.

That is a conflict of interest.

Edited by KnightofChrist

KnightofChrist

[quote name='tgoldson' post='1690178' date='Oct 31 2008, 07:19 PM']The fact that you have to ask...[/quote]

Ha! I rarely if ever state something without thinking first. FactCheck.org has a conflict of interest when reporting 'facts' about Obama.

[quote name='tgoldson' post='1690178' date='Oct 31 2008, 07:19 PM']Considering how many things are wrong with Obama, I just do not understand why so many resort to distortion and lies about him. The truth is bad enough.[/quote]

What I stated was the truth. Should you do research on your own or should I even have to ask? And because I know people typically miss the last comment on the previous pages I'll repeat myself.

Obama was chairman of The Chicago Annenberg Challenge, which was in fact a Division, or Project, of the Annenberg Foundation, the Chicago Annenberg Challenge received $49.2 million dollars from the Annenberg Foundation over five calendar years from 1995 through 1999. Factcheck.org, is also a Division, or Project, of the Annenberg Foundation.

That is a conflict of interest.

And perhaps you should think before excusing people of lying and distortion.

Edited by KnightofChrist

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1690216' date='Oct 31 2008, 08:27 PM']Obama was chairman of The Chicago Annenberg Challenge, which was in fact a Division, or Project, of the Annenberg Foundation, the Chicago Annenberg Challenge received $49.2 million dollars from the Annenberg Foundation over five calendar years from 1995 through 1999. Factcheck.org, is also a Division, or Project, of the Annenberg Foundation.

That is a conflict of interest.[/quote]
The Annenberg Foundation has given away over 2.8 billion dollars. What they gave to fund Chicago public schools is less than 0.02% of their total disbursement so far. I doubt there is a public figure or politician in the USA who [i]hasn't[/i] been involved in Annenberg funds at some point of their career.

William Annenberg's own involvement in politics involved using one of his newspapers to keep a Democratic candidate for governor of Pennsylvania from being elected. He was appointed ambassador by Richard Nixon. His wife, who currently manages the fund, was Chief of Protocol for Ronald Reagan. The Annenbergs contributed substantially to Reagan's campaign.

I have seen no evidence whatsoever of hidden bias at factcheck.org, but if you're going to call in the Annenberg connection as a sign of bias, it would be in entirely the other direction.

I'm done arguing this. I only bother because it looks silly to dig for conspiracies, especially this one. There's enough real stuff to pin on Obama without chasing after nonsense.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='philothea' post='1690325' date='Oct 31 2008, 10:39 PM']The Annenberg Foundation has given away over 2.8 billion dollars. What they gave to fund Chicago public schools is less than 0.02% of their total disbursement so far. I doubt there is a public figure or politician in the USA who [i]hasn't[/i] been involved in Annenberg funds at some point of their career.

William Annenberg's own involvement in politics involved using one of his newspapers to keep a Democratic candidate for governor of Pennsylvania from being elected. He was appointed ambassador by Richard Nixon. His wife, who currently manages the fund, was Chief of Protocol for Ronald Reagan. The Annenbergs contributed substantially to Reagan's campaign.

I have seen no evidence whatsoever of hidden bias at factcheck.org, but if you're going to call in the Annenberg connection as a sign of bias, it would be in entirely the other direction.

I'm done arguing this. I only bother because it looks silly to dig for conspiracies, especially this one. There's enough real stuff to pin on Obama without chasing after nonsense.[/quote]

That is all very nice and great, but non of it discounts the [b]fact[/b] that Obama was chairman of The Chicago [b]Annenberg[/b] Challenge, which was in [b]fact[/b] a [b]Division[/b], or Project, of the [b]Annenberg[/b] Foundation. And that Factcheck.org, is also a Division, or Project, of the [b]Annenberg[/b] Foundation.

It is a very basic duh duh clear conflict of interest thus there's no need to paint me as an conspiratorial theorist, and its not nonsense. .

I had heard that it was odd for him to go to Hawaii and only visit for a short time 1 hour the first day,considering grandma has(d) all his school records. I think that they will not find the original BC. From all that I have heard the judge threw the case out. You hear so much lately,you do not know what is true. If someone wanted to make something happen or not happen,I bet they could do it.

The only thing that perplexes me is the recording of Obamas Grandmother in kenya saying she was there at his birth,"she was so proud,and now he could be the president of the usa." She has never left Kenya. Theres other odd things....but does it matter now??...just because we have not seen his real birth certificate or any school records. Oh well,...we are true sheeple! <_<

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1690338' date='Oct 31 2008, 10:47 PM']That is all very nice and great, but non of it discounts the [b]fact[/b] that Obama was chairman of The Chicago [b]Annenberg[/b] Challenge, which was in [b]fact[/b] a [b]Division[/b], or Project, of the [b]Annenberg[/b] Foundation. And that Factcheck.org, is also a Division, or Project, of the [b]Annenberg[/b] Foundation.

It is a very basic duh duh clear conflict of interest thus there's no need to paint me as an conspiratorial theorist, and its not nonsense. .[/quote]
Get used to this,If you question things and find similarities in things,and the facts that you find link in some way,you are a conspiratorialist. :wacko:

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1690239' date='Oct 31 2008, 08:07 PM']And perhaps you should think before excusing people of lying and distortion.[/quote]
Before I [i]excuse[/i] people? Perhaps you should consult a dictionary before posting.

I stand by my accusation - it was not intended solely for you, but you may choose to take it personally if you so desire.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='tgoldson' post='1690559' date='Nov 1 2008, 03:25 AM']Before I [i]excuse[/i] people? Perhaps you should consult a dictionary before posting.

I stand by my accusation - it was not intended solely for you, but you may choose to take it personally if you so desire.[/quote]

Ah I see, problem is my friend I did not lie. You where wrong.

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='jckinsman' post='1690552' date='Nov 1 2008, 12:43 AM']I had heard that it was odd for him to go to Hawaii and only visit for a short time 1 hour the first day,considering grandma has(d) all his school records. I think that they will not find the original BC. From all that I have heard the judge threw the case out. You hear so much lately,you do not know what is true. If someone wanted to make something happen or not happen,I bet they could do it.

The only thing that perplexes me is the recording of Obamas Grandmother in kenya saying she was there at his birth,"she was so proud,and now he could be the president of the usa." She has never left Kenya. Theres other odd things....but does it matter now??...just because we have not seen his real birth certificate or any school records. Oh well,...we are true sheeple! <_<[/quote]
You want odd? If he wasn't born in the US, then why did a Hawaiian newspaper have his birth announcement?

[url="http://texasdarlin.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/close-up.jpg"]http://texasdarlin.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/close-up.jpg[/url]
[url="http://texasdarlin.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/page-view.jpg"]http://texasdarlin.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/page-view.jpg[/url]

I think it very likely that he was born in Kenya as his Kenyan grandmother said (the birth announcement could have been made because they intended to live in Hawaii, such things do occur, you make a birth announcement in the place you're moving to)... I find it very unlikely that any evidence will ever surface that this is indeed what occurred though. and in any case, the school he attended in Kenya required him to be a citizen and as such forfeit his citizenship here (we do not have dual citizenship with Kenya), but again, nothing will come of it even if it is true. it is not unlikely that it is true, call me a conspiratorial nut for saying that if you wish, but saying the Kenyan grandmother was mistaken is about as likely as saying that his parents put an announcement of birth in the place they were moving and applied for a certificate of live birth to make any paperwork involved in living there easier.

again, though, I'd be very surprised if anything actually came to this...

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='Aloysius' post='1690849' date='Nov 1 2008, 12:17 PM']I think it very likely that he was born in Kenya as his Kenyan grandmother said (the birth announcement could have been made because they intended to live in Hawaii, such things do occur, you make a birth announcement in the place you're moving to)[/quote]
I've never heard of this. Do you have any evidence of this occurring?