An Old School Catholic Message Board

I’ve Been Meaning To Share This Good News On Open Mic...

Seven77

+ 10/16 - St. Margaret Mary +

Pham,

I’ve been meaning to share this good news on open mic.

On September 8th, the Blessed Mother’s birthday, my sister entered the Sisters of Life as a postulant. Many of you remember her as ‘hdogga’ on Phatmass… back in late ‘05 into early ’06, she was keeping PM updated on my health (briefly, my lungs failed due to muscular dystrophy and I needed a tracheostomy…which now gives me 16 hours of nurses’ assistance here at home, wherever I go, etc).

We, my mom, dad and I, while we will miss her very much, are happy about her vocation. It was hard for all of us, especially for my sister. But we talked about it with her and came to the conclusion that God is never outdone in generosity.

He called her and He knows what he is doing.

Blessed be God for he enabled us to go up to Connecticut for the entrance ceremony! That was an amazing experience--- the nuns were so joyful and welcoming. They all basically adopted us! Truly they became my sisters.

Just got another letter from her and she is doing great. Please keep us all in your prayers!

God love you all!

Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us!

Sisters of Life, that's wonderful.
God bless her, and her order.
Thanks be to God and may the religious corps of our Great Faith grow.

[quote name='puellapaschalis' post='1679899' date='Oct 17 2008, 03:06 PM']Yay!

Have you told VS yet? Are you going to? You're going to (if you haven't already), right? Right? :D[/quote]

I think i mentioned it there already...