An Old School Catholic Message Board

I'm Supporting ...

melporcristo

I represent with the McCain/Palin signs, buttons, stickers, the Vote Life tee, whatever I can do to promote visibility for my candidate! :)

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='eagle_eye222001' post='1681683' date='Oct 20 2008, 12:15 AM']I will support America by voting for CHANGE.[/quote]

thanks for the heart attack there! <_< :annoyed: lol

[quote name='dominicansoul' post='1681324' date='Oct 19 2008, 05:39 PM']It does get scary, to wear a Mccain/Palin t-shirt through a barrio where I live...

...it's amazing how certain areas where race is clearly defined can cause this kind of experience....[/quote]
I know where you are coming from. I am in Obama territory. More Obama signs than McCain. I have been debating for a while whether to put a McCain/Palin sign up in my yard or a sticker on my car. I know how violent some of the left can be.

I finally decided to put a sign up, and I think it comes with some protection. It states I'm pro-life and therefore voting for McCain. It makes clear reason #1 (of many) why I am supporting McCain. I hope such an issue will soothe the savage beasts.

[url="http://www.mccainstore.com/MI650-2000.htm"]Check it out[/url].

[img]http://www.mccainstore.com/images/MI650-2000.jpg[/img]

Edited by kamiller42

kenrockthefirst

[quote name='melporcristo' post='1681477' date='Oct 19 2008, 07:12 PM']Yea, I know I'm going to start a heated talk between me and my dad.
The funny thing is, us Mexicans are very pro-family and if they understood that having Obama in office jeopardizes the family, they wouldn't vote for him.[/quote]
I've asked this question before. The Obamas are the very model of the stable "nucular" family. With McCain, you have someone who, after he returned from Vietnam to a wife who had been in a terrible car accident, had an affair and kicked his wife to the curb for the women with whom he had the affair, his current wife Cindy. Sarah Palin apparently had an affair with her husband's business partner, and of course her teenage daughter became pregnant out of wedlock.

Here's the point: we're all human, we all make mistakes, indeed, we all sin. Obama supports abortion, which is terrible. But please don't place the tired, tired "family values" mantle on the Republican ticket. They don't represent any kind of family model that I'd teach my children.

NOTE: this is not in any way an endorsement of Obama. McCain simply isn't "all that."

[quote name='melporcristo' post='1681089' date='Oct 19 2008, 03:06 AM']JMJ

Hispanics for McCain wut wut.

Just bought my bumper sticker for my fancy new car that reads "ESTAMOS UNIDOS - MCCAIN". And I'm not afraid to show it everywhere I go. Also, I finally bought the Vote Life tee's PM was selling.

How are you all showing who you support?[/quote]

:furious:
You sellout.
Everyone knows that if you are a Latino you have to vote Democrat. Didn't you get the memo.

:D

The National Coucil of La Raza is supposed to be a non partisan, non profit organization...for some reason I don't think that you will see many pro McCain parafernalia at any of their meetings and events.

Edited by Maximilianus