An Old School Catholic Message Board

Would You Be Relieved

[quote name='SpareTime' post='1682865' date='Oct 21 2008, 06:23 PM']i said i didn't want to give out personal info in a private message because i don't trust the "authority" on phatmass, not the moderators. there are just some things i don't understand that make me questions certain aspects of the behind-the-scenes dealings so to speak.[/quote]

Who is this authority you speak of ? Im pretty sure the authority is Dust a great dude. What behind the scenes dealings are going on ? :unsure: seriously, they sell cds and tshirts and try to lead souls closer to God. :mellow:

[quote name='Delivery Boy' post='1683770' date='Oct 22 2008, 08:07 PM']Who is this authority you speak of ? Im pretty sure the authority is Dust a great dude. What behind the scenes dealings are going on ? :unsure: seriously, they sell cds and tshirts and try to lead souls closer to God. :mellow:[/quote]

1) i wasn't using the word as a noun 2) i am not going to criticize the things i don't like in a thread that has nothing to do with any of it

[quote name='HisChildForever' post='1682823' date='Oct 21 2008, 05:54 PM']Excuse me? That's an absolutely horrible thing for you to say.

I hope you're joking.[/quote]

I dont think it was a horrible thing to say. Mabey the way I worded it made it seem as if I think he is those names. But the intent was for those who really belive this stuff about brother Obama, would they be relieved if he was dead. I dont think it was out of line to bring it up. If someone keeps calling someone these titles for long enough and actually believe them, well then the next step is to take care of that person. What is our stance on terrorist ? We want them dead.

But I think in most rational peoples minds Obama is a married christain rasing a family and running for office. A confused christian running for office ? I think so. But a christian none the less.

[quote name='SpareTime' post='1683774' date='Oct 22 2008, 07:11 PM']1) i wasn't using the word as a noun 2) i am not going to criticize the things i don't like in a thread that has nothing to do with any of it[/quote]

alright you just really threw me off with that pesonal message and kinda weirded me out. just being honest. godbless you, peace