Sign in to follow this  
littleflower+JMJ

What Are You Going To Be This Halloween?

tinytherese
[quote name='CatherineM' post='1683512' date='Oct 22 2008, 02:23 PM']Here's the costume my 6'5" 300lb. husband wants.

[url="http://www.simplicity.com/dv1_v4.cfm?design=3639"]Penguin[/url][/quote]

That is totally sweet. :lol_roll:

Paddington
[quote name='tinytherese' post='1683514' date='Oct 22 2008, 03:54 PM']That is totally sweet. :lol_roll:[/quote]

And a good price too! I might have to get that. :smokey:

CatherineM
[quote name='Paddington' post='1683562' date='Oct 22 2008, 03:15 PM']And a good price too! I might have to get that. :smokey:[/quote]

That's just for the pattern. The yardage to cover him is going to be unreal. I think I'll hit the thrift store and see if I can find some drapes or sheets to recycle.

Old_Joe
I once put on my old martial arts uniform, a beret, and a apron with paintbrushes. I was a martial artist.

prose
A guy I worked with had a giant fly (like the bug) an a leash all day. He was Draggin' fly. Edited by prose

tinytherese
[quote name='prose' post='1683571' date='Oct 22 2008, 04:26 PM']A guy I worked with had a giant fly (like the bug) an a leash all day. He was Draggin' fly.[/quote]

:lol_roll:

Paddington
[quote name='CatherineM' post='1683564' date='Oct 22 2008, 06:50 PM']That's just for the pattern. The yardage to cover him is going to be unreal. I think I'll hit the thrift store and see if I can find some drapes or sheets to recycle.[/quote]

You mean...you mean...there is work involved!?

And extra expenses?

:sadder: Edited by Paddington

CatherineM
I've told him that someone his size with schizophrenia really shouldn't wander around town dressed as a big penguin. It is really hard to get to THAT hospital on the bus.

Paddington
[quote name='CatherineM' post='1683643' date='Oct 22 2008, 08:47 PM']I've told him that someone his size with schizophrenia really shouldn't wander around town dressed as a big penguin. It is really hard to get to THAT hospital on the bus.[/quote]

Oh c'mon! What's the worst that could happen? :mellow:

Christie_M
If nothing else, you could always go as an undercover cop.

:detective:

it's cheep and no one will ever guess what you are. Edited by Christie_M

littleflower+JMJ
[quote name='Christie_M' post='1683707' date='Oct 22 2008, 07:26 PM']If nothing else, you could always go as an undercover cop.

:detective:

it's cheep and no one will ever guess what you are.[/quote]

LOL I love it!! So economical! :lol:

That picture of the kids being uber holy is awesome! that saint therese costume takes the CAKE! :bigclap:

Didacus
Would it be a sin to go dressed as Jesus?
If my friend dresses up as God the Father, all we need then is a stuffed dove and we can be the Trinity!