Sign in to follow this  
littleflower+JMJ

What Are You Going To Be This Halloween?

tinytherese
[quote name='CatherineM' post='1683643' date='Oct 22 2008, 06:17 PM']I've told him that someone his size with schizophrenia really shouldn't wander around town dressed as a big penguin. It is really hard to get to THAT hospital on the bus.[/quote]

:lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll:

littleflower+JMJ
[quote name='Didacus' post='1683752' date='Oct 22 2008, 07:50 PM']Would it be a sin to go dressed as Jesus?
If my friend dresses up as God the Father, all we need then is a stuffed dove and we can be the Trinity![/quote]

okay that sounds like it would be pretty funny! :lol:

Old_Joe
I was thinking about getting a larry the cucumber t-shirt and putting on a bandana and an eyepatch and going as one of the Pirates who don't do anything.

missionseeker
[quote name='Old_Joe' post='1683878' date='Oct 22 2008, 10:34 PM']I was thinking about getting a larry the cucumber t-shirt and putting on a bandana and an eyepatch and going as one of the Pirates who don't do anything.[/quote]

i think this is the third time I've heard you say this.

JUST DO IT!!! It rocks

:P

MissyP89
I've been stuck on this scary looking ritual outfit for the past few years now. Black velvet and ornamented on the sleeves and around the hood. I look [i]good[/i], too. :ninja:

Old_Joe
[quote name='missionseeker' post='1683883' date='Oct 22 2008, 10:41 PM']i think this is the third time I've heard you say this.

JUST DO IT!!! It rocks

:P[/quote]

It's just a matter of money right now. There are no stores in town that sell adult veggie tales t-shirts. I would have to order it online and have it shipped.

DiscerningSoul
I am dressing as a sister, a store bought 'habit' with baling twine cincer and my name? LOL Sister Horse Fly! The party is at a horse rescue this Sunday.

Guest awedbytruth
My mom is going to help me make a St Therese, The Little Flower costume today. Hope it works out.

geetarplayer
I've grown out my hair and a mustache and goatee, and I'm going dress like Johnny Depp.

[img]http://www.johnny-depp.us/wallpaper/johnny_depp_wallpaper_01.jpg[/img]