Sign in to follow this  
littleflower+JMJ

What Are You Going To Be This Halloween?

rachael
i think i'm going to not celebrate it this year. the last two weekends have been quite an adventure. i need a break before the next weekend. :sadwalk: Edited by rachael

Old_Joe
Last year, I dressed up as Strong Bad.

I'm not sure if I'll do anything this year. I think I might end going as a pirate. I have everything for it already, but no larry the cucumber t-shirt. Edited by Old_Joe

BG45
[quote name='icelandic_iceskater' post='1687104' date='Oct 27 2008, 01:12 AM']lol! Jedi's for Jesus. I can hear God up there now "Luke, I am your father"[/quote]

Temptation growing. ;) Trick or Treat is the night of RCIA, RCIA starts at seven and I was informed by my parents that neither of them will be home until 6:30. So I'll be handing out candy in costume until shortly before class...

Mom joked, "maybe the priest will go back to the rectory and bring his own lightsaber out"

princessgianna
i m either going to be a)an Iranian woman politicians b)princess c) St. Agnes Edited by princessgianna