An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Can Do A Pretty Cool Trick With My Guitar... (video)

Jesus_lol

hey hey. tis nick here again with another hopefully amazing video for y'all to waste 2 and a half minutes of your life watching.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ-LmnluqR4"]chek it oot hear![/url]

personal guarantee here: it is not a rickroll or anything like that, and may dUST strike me down with the heavenly Ban-Hammer if i lie.

enjoy!

well i only made that balancer thing a couple of minutes before taping that. though i had tried one a couple years back.

Really? it sounded like you had a lifetime of practice.
I use to play all sorts of things, was in a band too. guitar, bass guitar, drums, piano/keyboard. :)

neato! no i just play a lot of my own stuff and improvise, so i have gotten fairly decent at it!
Band, eh? what sort of music?
yeah i also have taught myself some piano

I like your stuff. lol piano takes alot of paitance! did you take lessons on guitar?
haha my band mostly played verstions of hit songs. basically whatever we could put together or what the occation was that we were playing at. It was fun while it lasted. :)

(and just to let you know I smell of elderberries at spelling :mellow: )

thanks, christie! nope, i never really took lessons, all my knowledge is self taught and internet researched. and piano is the same for me, except i am not as good. :(

sounds like fun times with your band! ever play any paying gigs?

lol I was freaked out for a second cause you knew my name.

You're kidding right? you are an AMAZING player for someone who tought himslef! I'm sure you're pretty good at the piano too. :thumbsup:

naw, never got paid for anything. But then again, we were no nirvana. haha

considering my dislike for nirvana, that seems a compliment to you!
thanks, it has been nice to be able to track my progress over such a short time. outplaying many friends of mine who have played for more that 10 years. but i never really did the whole"locked in a basement witha guitar and a metronome" thing so i like to think of my playing as "fun"

hehe, it was a good guess on the name, eh? wonder how i figured that out. i am Nick, so you dont feel left out

i think i only like one or two of their songs, not a big fan either, and thank you!
so you only practice when you're bored or whatever? Your gifted i tell ya. GIFTED.

aw thanks Nick. Now i don't feel like i'm talking to a stranger haha.
:D

well, i do get bored quite often, hahah!
this has to be the one site where people are as they say. you know the saying that applies for every where else "on the internet, the men are men, the women are men and the children are the FBI" :D

best feeling i have ever had would be playing live, at open mics getting up after a band has done their set to jam with them, and in my one studio session(guy saw me at an open mic, then paid me to lay down some solo track for him :woot: )