An Old School Catholic Message Board

Palin's Shopping Spree

BG45

[quote name='ironmonk' post='1688402' date='Oct 28 2008, 11:19 PM']Do you not realize that the media and Obambies are grasping at straws? That's all they got![/quote]

that and overwhelming evidence that Obama will stomp McCain and have a large number of fellow democrates in office.

The hypocracy is that Sarah Palin spend so much time talking about how she's just a regular joe unlike those liberal elitists while she struts around in $150,000 worth of lothing in a few months.

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Hassan' post='1691104' date='Nov 1 2008, 08:29 PM']that and overwhelming evidence that Obama will stomp McCain and have a large number of fellow democrates in office.

The hypocracy is that Sarah Palin spend so much time talking about how she's just a regular joe unlike those liberal elitists while she struts around in $150,000 worth of lothing in a few months.[/quote]

The hypocrisy would be if she bought the clothing herself and was keeping it. She didn't and she isn't.

[quote name='Hassan' post='1691104' date='Nov 1 2008, 06:29 PM']The hypocracy is that Sarah Palin spend so much time talking about how she's just a regular joe unlike those liberal elitists while she struts around in $150,000 worth of lothing in a few months.[/quote]It's really not a big deal. And those red shoes were so hot!

Naughty Monkeys don't come in my size. Doesn't really bother me, but there are probably a bunch of drag queens pretty upset about it. My doctor would whomp me up side the head if he caught me in high heels.