An Old School Catholic Message Board

Obama The Abortion Loving Muslim!

Hassan

Alright, this double speak has gone on long enough.

Could we stick to some consistant propaganda?

On the one hand Obama is an abortion loveing, pro0gay marriage, anti family values, femma-nazi radical leftist.

On the other hand he is a secret devout Muslim.

Obviously these two are highly contradictory.

So which is it?

[quote name='Saint Therese' post='1684088' date='Oct 23 2008, 12:58 AM']Both.

Muslims believe its okay to murder unbelievers.[/quote]

Even if I accecpted your claim it still does not stand up as Islamic Theology teaches every child is born a Muslim, the fetus is not a Kafur, additionally he makes no exceptions for Muslim women.

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='Hassan' post='1684081' date='Oct 22 2008, 10:54 PM']Alright, this double speak has gone on long enough.

On the one hand Obama is an abortion loveing, pro0gay marriage, anti family values, femma-nazi radical leftist.

So which is it?[/quote]
Don't forget, he had an anti-American pastor who was apparently his mentor.

Wow. He's good at being all things to all people. Maybe he really is the Messiah?

[quote name='fidei defensor' post='1684095' date='Oct 23 2008, 01:00 AM']Don't forget, he had an anti-American pastor who was apparently his mentor.

Wow. He's good at being all things to all people. Maybe he really is the Messiah?[/quote]

A Christian Abortion Loveing Muslim who is also secretly a Communist (you know, that militantly atheistic ideology)

TotusTuusMaria

[quote name='Hassan' post='1684081' date='Oct 23 2008, 12:54 AM']Alright, this double speak has gone on long enough.

So which is it?[/quote]

This is what I have been trying to explain to my mother. She insists he is a secret Muslim.

I don't think Obama is a muslim, nor do I think he is a Christian. He is a relativist. He doesn't believe in right or wrong. I don't think he is studying a higher power. His god is politics, and he will say whatever he must to please that god.

He is the first, although I wouldn't go so far as to call him a nazi. He does hold some ideas of theirs when it comes to family and moral issues such as abortion and destorying the weak (the children), but I wouldn't go so far as to say he is a nazi.

Edited by TotusTuusMaria

I think Obama is like many Christians who support abortion. A man whose conscience has been malformed in this and many other matters; however, I don't think it is fair to call into question his faith in and love for Christ.

He needs prayers for full and true conversion, just like all men and women do.

TotusTuusMaria

[quote name='kujo' post='1684427' date='Oct 23 2008, 05:30 PM']I think Obama is like many Christians who support abortion. A man whose conscience has been malformed in this and many other matters; however, I don't think it is fair to call into question his faith in and love for Christ.

He needs prayers for full and true conversion, just like all men and women do.[/quote]

I think it is fair. I really, sincerely do not believe he is truly a Christian.

[quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1684428' date='Oct 23 2008, 06:31 PM']I think it is fair. I really, sincerely do not believe he is truly a Christian.[/quote]

You are certainly entitled to your beliefs; however, at the end of the day, he's a sinner, just like the rest of us. His sins are recorded by CSPAN and VoteSmart, whereas ours are seen by our friends and family and, of course, by God.

Prayers, my sister.

cmotherofpirl

Obama was a muslim who converted to a fringe group of christianity where he remained for 20 years. As soon as his pastor's outrageous statements became political fodder, he dropped the guy like a hot potato [ his supposed friend and mentor] and moved on. Obama will be whatever he thinks people want him to be to get elected, his apparent skill is as a consensus builder. The buck has never stopped at his door. That is why the charge of "lack of experience" was crucial to his decision to select Biden.

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1684435' date='Oct 23 2008, 06:43 PM']Obama was a muslim who converted to a fringe group of christianity where he remained for 20 years. As soon as his pastor's outrageous statements became political fodder, he dropped the guy like a hot potato [ his supposed friend and mentor] and moved on. Obama will be whatever he thinks people want him to be to get elected, his apparent skill is as a consensus builder. The buck has never stopped at his door. That is why the charge of "lack of experience" was crucial to his decision to select Biden.[/quote]

Can't really argue with about 90% of your post here, CM. I've never been convinced of any of the "proof" offered to support the assertion that he was a Muslim, but I won't doubt that he used the Rev. Wright scandal as political fodder.

But can't we argue that all politicians play to their constituencies?

TotusTuusMaria

[quote name='kujo' post='1684434' date='Oct 23 2008, 05:39 PM']You are certainly entitled to your beliefs; however, at the end of the day, he's a sinner, just like the rest of us. His sins are recorded by CSPAN and VoteSmart, whereas ours are seen by our friends and family and, of course, by God.

Prayers, my sister.[/quote]

It is not because he is a sinner that I say he is not Christian. Like you said, I am a sinner and I am Christian. It is what he has said about sin, religion, and moral issues that makes me think he is not a Christian.

[quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1684441' date='Oct 23 2008, 06:53 PM']It is not because he is a sinner that I say he is not Christian. Like you said, I am a sinner and I am Christian. It is what he has said about sin, religion, and moral issues that makes me think he is not a Christian.[/quote]

Can one have a severely malformed conscience and still believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God? Can such a person love Him, despite having such a deformed moral compass? I believe so because I believe that acknowledging His divinity is the first of many steps in our conversion. Obama does not have the moral foundation needed to be President, that much is indisputable. Yet, unless we can crawl into his heart and his mind, we are not qualified to say whether or not the man is a Christian.