An Old School Catholic Message Board

Obama The Abortion Loving Muslim!

Hassan

[quote name='dominicansoul' post='1686427' date='Oct 25 2008, 09:56 PM']You know, I know a Christian community that prostrates like that....I often wondered if they were in fact imitating the muslims at prayer....

..when I prayed with them, I couldn't get myself to do that...I stayed on my knees, upright...

:))[/quote]
The Muslims adopted this practice after contact with the Orthodox Church.

[quote name='Apotheoun' post='1686558' date='Oct 26 2008, 01:40 AM']:shock:

You're prostrating yourself in Salat.

Actually, the posture depicted is called the Greater Metania, and it has been used by Eastern Christians in worship for nearly 2,000 years.[/quote]
It was a joke :topsy:

[quote name='Hassan' post='1686673' date='Oct 26 2008, 09:45 AM'][quote name='Apotheoun' post='1686558' date='Oct 26 2008, 12:40 AM']
:shock:

You're prostrating yourself in Salat.

Actually, the posture depicted is called the Greater Metania, and it has been used by Eastern Christians in worship for nearly 2,000 years.[/quote]
It was a joke :topsy:
[/quote]
It was a joke founded upon misinformation.

:bigshock:

[quote name='Apotheoun' post='1686769' date='Oct 26 2008, 02:31 PM']It was a joke :topsy:

It was a joke founded upon misinformation.

:bigshock:[/quote]

misinformation like that her emoticon looked kinda like a Muslim offering Salat?

:P

[quote name='Hassan' post='1686962' date='Oct 26 2008, 07:25 PM']misinformation like that her emoticon looked kinda like a Muslim offering Salat?

:P[/quote]
To me it looked like the [i]Greater Metania[/i], an Eastern Christian practice that antedates Islam by 600 years.

Obama is a devout Leftist.

While Obama's being a Muslim is dubious, his being a fanatical supporter of abortion is well-documented and undeniable fact.

TotusTuusMaria

Ah, no matter if it is offering whatever to whoever or the Great Metania, it displays that I am very thankful to Apo for saying what I was trying to say. :D

[quote name='Apotheoun' post='1687019' date='Oct 26 2008, 09:13 PM']To me it looked like the [i]Greater Metania[/i], an Eastern Christian practice that antedates Islam by 600 years.[/quote]

Only because your a typtical Eastern Christian persone :unsure:

to paraphrase PhatMass's favoriate secret Muslim politician :detective:

I like Eastern Christian Icons, in fact I find them much cooler than Western Christian art

......there, I said it :smokey:

except some Northern Protestant wood carvings :mellow: