An Old School Catholic Message Board

Obama The Abortion Loving Muslim!

Hassan

[quote name='Saint Therese' post='1684745' date='Oct 23 2008, 11:41 PM']See what I mean.[/quote]

With all due respect you still have not accounted for the disconnect between Obama's liberal politics and your claim he is a devout Muslim.

[quote name='kujo' post='1684755' date='Oct 23 2008, 08:51 PM']So, you mean that my ability to separate [b]reason[/b] from the cr@p spewed by the Limbaughs, the O'Reillys [b]and Akalyte[/b] makes me "blind?"[/quote]

:sweat:

It's funny...but true.

[quote name='Akalyte' post='1684721' date='Oct 23 2008, 10:25 PM']Obama is a mix of false philosophies and anti-traditionalism. His "policies" will turn this country into hell on earth. I can guarantee that. No true freedom loving, traditional family value valuing american is going to stand for this false messiah who wants to rob people for the sake of "spreading the wealth".

Why not tell people "hey share a lil bit" no he wants to form government that's going to force people do to things he wants them to do. He'll form his own police force and eventually take control of our army and police force, then he'll atempt to take control of religion. Specifically the american catholic church since the devout members stand in his way. He wants to be just like Hugo Chavez. Just ask his wife. Hug Chavez has control of his countries army and has plans to control religion.

Obama and him are of the same mind state. He doesnt even have to say it, it's obvious. All pro-life legislature will be undone. He's going to invade our "comfort zones (as his wife says he will) and hello communism. Bigger government, less freedom and truth. I mean come one, its been obvious for a long time that commies are taking over the democratic party. For them this is "their moment" .

anti-american muslims once said that by 2010 there would be a islamic flag over the white house. Some people here are saying"oh he's a chirstian and confesses christ as his savior". Really? Have you heard him do that personally? For all we know he's a pawn sent out by Louis Farrakan and the nation of islam. "Change you can believe in" yeah we'll believe it, it'll be radical and evil.

Man we got smart people on phatmass, others i dont know where they come from.[/quote]
mixing in a little truth does not make the lies any less false. this worse than Pelosi's version of abortion teachings in the Catholic Church

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='tgoldson' post='1684675' date='Oct 23 2008, 11:53 PM']did you make this up or did you choose to believe someone else who made this up? either way, it's irresponsible to perpetrate these lies.

there are already plenty of things wrong with Obama... we do not need to resort to such bs[/quote]
What I stated was fact. Obama was born a muslim and went to muslim school as a child. If you listened to his preacher of 20 years you realize that is a fringe version of christianity. Obama publicaly dropped the guy as soon as he became controversial. Obama is considered a consensus builder, i.e. committee man. He has never run anything.
Those are the facts.

Saint Therese

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1685545' date='Oct 24 2008, 10:07 PM']What I stated was fact. Obama was born a muslim and went to muslim school as a child. If you listened to his preacher of 20 years you realize that is a fringe version of christianity. Obama publicaly dropped the guy as soon as he became controversial. Obama is considered a consensus builder, i.e. committee man. He has never run anything.
Those are the facts.[/quote]

Another fact is that Hamas supports O'bama.

[quote name='Saint Therese' post='1685581' date='Oct 24 2008, 09:22 PM']Another fact is that Hamas supports O'bama.[/quote]
Hamas also liked Jimmy Carter... does that make Carter a muslim too?

I like crunchy peanut butter.

Hitler liked crunchy peanut butter.

I'm a Nazi.

That's the logic we're seeing here, folks.

[/sarcasm]

Saint Therese

[quote name='tgoldson' post='1685634' date='Oct 24 2008, 10:58 PM']Hamas also liked Jimmy Carter... does that make Carter a muslim too?[/quote]

Jimmy Carter is not so bright, no matter who supports him.

[quote name='kujo' post='1685660' date='Oct 24 2008, 11:28 PM']I like crunchy peanut butter.

Hitler liked crunchy peanut butter.

I'm a Nazi.

That's the logic we're seeing here, folks.

[/sarcasm][/quote]

Quit talking about logic Nazi>(

TotusTuusMaria

[quote name='kujo' post='1684444' date='Oct 23 2008, 06:01 PM']Can one have a severely malformed conscience and still believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God? Can such a person love Him, despite having such a deformed moral compass? I believe so because I believe that acknowledging His divinity is the first of many steps in our conversion. Obama does not have the moral foundation needed to be President, that much is indisputable. Yet, unless we can crawl into his heart and his mind, we are not qualified to say whether or not the man is a Christian.[/quote]

I still hold that he is not a Christian.

Even if he were, it is obvious he does not practice his faith. Our Lord said you would know us by our fruits.

Obama denies central tenets of the Christian faith. He denied in an interview in 2004 that Jesus Christ was the way to God. He denied that there was a such thing as truth. He said, "I believe there are many paths to the same place, and that is a belief that there is a higher power, a belief that we are connected as a people." His words look more like universalism then Christianity, however he claims he is "rooted" in Christianity. Whatever that means. I don't know how one can be "rooted" in Christianity when one doesn't hold any of the same core tenets of the faith of Christianity.

It is cynical manipulation of the devout, and I don't care for it. He is trying to win the conversative Christian vote, which has mostly gone to the Republican presidential candidates in the past by claiming to be a Christian.

And did Obama start going to church again?

I don't agree with everything Carl Thomas has written about Obama or Obama's religion, but he couldn't have said it better when he said, "Obama can call himself anything he likes, but there is a clear requirement for one to qualitfy as a Christian and Obama doesn't meet that requirement. One cannot deny central tenets of the Christian faith, including the deity and uniqueness of Christ as the sole mediator between God and man and be a Christian. Such people do have a label applied to them in Scripture. They are called 'false prophets.'"

I am not going to buy that Obama is a Christian. He has not said anything nor has he done anything that I have seen besides call himself a Christian that would indicate that he actually is one.

[quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1685773' date='Oct 25 2008, 12:05 AM']He has not said anything nor has he done anything that I have seen besides call himself a Christian that would indicate that he actually is one.[/quote]
How much time have you spent around him?

TotusTuusMaria

[quote name='tgoldson' post='1685781' date='Oct 25 2008, 01:15 AM']How much time have you spent around him?[/quote]

I only know Barack Obama from his interviews and his debates. I don't live with him, as you well know. I am no a friend of his, as you probably well know too. he has done all in his power though, as all presidential candidates, to show the best of himself and tell us who he is. He told us what he wanted us to think he is. I listened. I should know him, as he wants us to know him. And, I am not seeing a Christian.

Instead of asking me how much time I have spent around him, if he actually had done anything or said anything that would indentify his Christianity you would have posted it out. You didn't. I take it, he hasn't.

[quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1685800' date='Oct 25 2008, 12:37 AM']I only know Barack Obama from his interviews and his debates. I don't live with him, as you well know. I am no a friend of his, as you probably well know too. he has done all in his power though, as all presidential candidates, to show the best of himself and tell us who he is. He told us what he wanted us to think he is. I listened. I should know him, as he wants us to know him. And, I am not seeing a Christian.

Instead of asking me how much time I have spent around him, if he actually had done anything or said anything that would indentify his Christianity you would have posted it out. You didn't. I take it, he hasn't.[/quote]
You see what you want to see. At least admit it.

The man is obviously a Christian, just not a very good one.

No one who supports abortion, same-sex unions, or any other intrinsic moral evil can rightly be called a Christian.

That said, if the person in question has been baptized he is what is called an apostate, for by embracing an ideological perspective that is contrary to the natural moral law he has abandoned God and has placed himself on the road to perdition.