An Old School Catholic Message Board

Satan Using Atheism Once Again

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Winchester' post='1684921' date='Oct 24 2008, 07:45 AM']I'd have written: "Shut up, hippie."[/quote]

Shut up, [i]filthy[/i] hippie.

[quote]I'd have written: "Shut up, hippie."[/quote]

I'd have written, "If you call Liberty Medical, they'll give you a free meter".

:mellow:

[quote name='Selah' post='1684930' date='Oct 24 2008, 07:56 AM']I'd have written, "If you call Liberty Medical, they'll give you a free meter".

:mellow:[/quote]

A meter of [b]what[/b]?

[quote name='Selah' post='1684932' date='Oct 24 2008, 07:59 AM']To test your blood sugar, duh! :P[/quote]

Mine's much to high.

They're probably going to make me take deadly medications and what not, come the new year.

But back on track:

Edited by T-Bone _

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='fidei defensor' post='1684611' date='Oct 23 2008, 09:11 PM']Well, someone who threatens to throw you into fiery damnation has a way of causing a bit of anxiety.[/quote]
Who threatened? God certainly didn't. He warned. There's a difference. God warns us about the consequences of our own actions. We can't have life, much less eternal life, if we reject Life Himself.

Problem is, even though they claim not to believe in God, they still belong to a church. As a matter of fact, they belong to the same church as most Protestants and their offshoot, and cafeteria Catholics: The Church of the Feel-Good.

[quote name='Winchester' post='1684921' date='Oct 24 2008, 08:45 AM']I'd have written: "Shut up, hippie."[/quote]

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1684929' date='Oct 24 2008, 08:55 AM']Shut up, [i]filthy[/i] hippie.[/quote]

:lol_pound:

[quote name='Sparky' post='1684958' date='Oct 24 2008, 08:32 AM']Problem is, even though they claim not to believe in God, they still belong to a church. As a matter of fact, they belong to the same church as most Protestants and their offshoot, and cafeteria Catholics: The Church of the Feel-Good.[/quote]

Why is it that every atheist I've ever met is at least as obsessed with God as the stereotypical Southern Baptist, if not more so?

Edited by T-Bone _