An Old School Catholic Message Board

Mccain Volunteer Attacked & Mutilated

KnightofChrist

Ash Wednesday

Wow, just wow.
I guess the robber, tiring of the ATM thing, *really* wants a nanny state welfare system instead of, you know, trying to get a job.

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1684645' date='Oct 23 2008, 10:41 PM']Wow, just wow.
I guess the robber, tiring of the ATM thing, *really* wants a nanny state welfare system instead of, you know, trying to get a job.[/quote]
:lol_roll:

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1684628' date='Oct 23 2008, 10:27 PM']Just a note the Secret Service said their was no proof that anyone yelled out "kill him"
Least that's what I remember reading.[/quote]
You are correct, which is why I said "fictitious."

Hassan, you hear kill him in audio because your are listening to a fabricated audio or video. I could be wrong. You probably have better investigative skills than the Secret Service. :rolleyes:

All, I win! I said the left would say it was a setup. It has begun. There is a guy on the radio saying she carved the B into her face. Amazing. :ohno:

I just did a check on the major news networks to see if this story is getting play on their front pages or even their decision 08 front pages. Only one as of this writing makes mention of the story, Fox News. Pathetic. We have no press.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Hassan' post='1684638' date='Oct 23 2008, 10:36 PM']You can hear the individual screaming "Kill Him"[/quote]

Where?

[quote]Hassan, you hear kill him in audio because your are listening to a fabricated audio or video. I could be wrong. You probably have better investigative skills than the Secret Service. :rolleyes:[/quote]

Do you have the SS's statement?

[quote]All, I win! I said the left would say it was a setup. It has begun. There is a guy on the radio saying she carved the B into her face. Amazing. :ohno:[/quote]

If he has no evidence that is wrong

[quote]I just did a check on the major news networks to see if this story is getting play on their front pages or even their decision 08 front pages. Only one as of this writing makes mention of the story, Fox News. Pathetic. We have no press.[/quote]

It just is not a news worthy event. I have mentioned several acts of violence by McCain supports, those were also not newsworthy for the reasons given above