An Old School Catholic Message Board

The World Series Is In St. Petersburg

Winchester

I think that's great. The only way to defeat communism is to include Russia in American things like football.

Go Manchester United!

age the magnificent

[quote name='Winchester' post='1684558' date='Oct 23 2008, 09:27 PM']Judging from your avatar, you are a NASCAR fan.

Silence![/quote]

And you live under a rock. :rolleyes:

[quote name='rachael' post='1684559' date='Oct 23 2008, 09:28 PM']pass the :wine:[/quote]

yplz. i think i need it go get over the flyers not winning anything.

[quote name='age the magnificent' post='1684561' date='Oct 23 2008, 08:30 PM']And you live under a rock. :rolleyes:[/quote]
I live in a swamp.

[quote]yplz. i think i need it go get over the flyers not winning anything.[/quote]We're not talking hockey.

[i]Who's [/i]confused?

Watching the intro overheads of St. Pete make me homesick. Not for the Trop, it's like a dark smelly cave, but the town. It's supposed to snow here tomorrow.

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1684913' date='Oct 24 2008, 09:38 AM']Watching the intro overheads of St. Pete make me homesick.[/quote]I didn't know you were Russian!

[quote name='Winchester' post='1684917' date='Oct 24 2008, 08:41 AM']I didn't know you were Russian![/quote]

I am a smidgen. Last member of my family born in Russia was in 1036, and that was Kiev, so really Ukrainian. Yeah Perogies!!

[quote name='Nadezhda' post='1685103' date='Oct 24 2008, 11:55 AM']I love piroshki. I have some in the freezer just waiting to be eaten. :yum:[/quote]

**breaks into your house**

When I met my husband, he did no cooking. He actually stored books in his non-working oven. He lived across the street from a diner that served home made perogies, and basically ate all his meals there. I knew this was going to be one guy that I'd have to win with my cooking.