An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hello!

Carmeliteheart726

Carmeliteheart726

Hi all! I just became a new member a few days ago. I'm getting used to the Phorum because it's a little different than some Catholic forums I've been on. I hope to learn some interesting things here, especially about vocations, as I am discerning the call to become a Carmelite nun. God bless you! :))

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Phazzan' post='1684944' date='Oct 24 2008, 09:22 AM']Hello Carmelite,

Welcome to Phatmass.

Unfortunately.. your god doesn't exist

God bless[/quote]
Phazzan, your regular humor may or may not be allowed, but try to cut back on jabbing our religion. Thanks.

If it helps, you can make fun of me some more. Go on. Call me Ralphy. I dare ya.

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Phazzan' post='1684952' date='Oct 24 2008, 09:28 AM']You're just too easy to make fun of ralphy. No fun anymore. I need a new challenge.[/quote]
You know I married StColette and we're expecting very soon, right? There's got to be tons of material there...come on...

:P

jk...you insult my child and you will feel my wrath.

As long as they have her eyes, her personality, her intelligence, her beauty, her genes, he/she should be fine.

jk, even though you will always be a dork, congrats on expecting.

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Phazzan' post='1684959' date='Oct 24 2008, 10:35 AM']As long as they have her eyes, her personality, her intelligence, her beauty, her genes, he/she should be fine.

jk, even though you will always be a dork, congrats on expecting.[/quote]
We agree!

Thanks, btw. Now, I didn't mean to hijack the thread, just to get your focus off making fun of Catholicism. So, without further delay, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Carmeliteheart726

[quote name='Phazzan' post='1684944' date='Oct 24 2008, 11:22 AM']Hello Carmelite,

Welcome to Phatmass.

Unfortunately.. your god doesn't exist

God bless[/quote]

What provoked you to say that? When you get the urge to say something nasty, just write it down where no one can see it. I don't want to hear it...ok? kthxbye :wacko:

[quote name='Carmeliteheart726' post='1684941' date='Oct 24 2008, 08:17 AM']Hi all! I just became a new member a few days ago. I'm getting used to the Phorum because it's a little different than some Catholic forums I've been on. I hope to learn some interesting things here, especially about vocations, as I am discerning the call to become a Carmelite nun. God bless you! :))[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
welcome to phatmass :)

the lords sheep

Welcome Carmelite Heart to our little phamily!!!
Have you visited us in Vocation Station yet? *wink wink nudge nudge* ;)

:welcome:

Saint Therese

[quote name='Carmeliteheart726' post='1684941' date='Oct 24 2008, 10:17 AM']Hi all! I just became a new member a few days ago. I'm getting used to the Phorum because it's a little different than some Catholic forums I've been on. I hope to learn some interesting things here, especially about vocations, as I am discerning the call to become a Carmelite nun. God bless you! :))[/quote]
Welcome! You should chck out Vocation Station..Hopefully I'm a future Dominican.