An Old School Catholic Message Board

Olberman

Hassan

is of course now turning that crazy McCain women into an attack on McCain. That women did a disgusting thing and some of the race baiting involved by some republicans in some states over the attack was disturbing but there is no way he can claim this is any way McCain's fault or even the fault of the republicans at large.

two groups of people are responsible

that women and the few oppertunists who jumped on the story for political gain.

McCain's ONLY involvement was to wish the women well.

annoying :annoyed:

[quote name='Saint Therese' post='1685486' date='Oct 24 2008, 08:51 PM']Is it possible that woman was an O'bama supporter?[/quote]

No. She was active and full time with McCain with college republicans

[quote name='tgoldson' post='1685470' date='Oct 24 2008, 08:42 PM']Keith Olberman is an idiot. No one with a brain pays any attention to him.[/quote]

I think its important to listen to him for the same reason one must listen to a Hannity or Rush. It's important to know what the more reactive, mindless, and dogmatic voices of the parties

[quote name='Hassan' post='1685494' date='Oct 24 2008, 07:58 PM']I think its important to listen to him for the same reason one must listen to a Hannity or Rush. It's important to know what the more reactive, mindless, and dogmatic voices of the parties[/quote]
I can only take them in small doses... very small...

[quote name='tgoldson' post='1685499' date='Oct 24 2008, 09:07 PM']I can only take them in small doses... very small...[/quote]

you have to build up a tolerance :mellow:

I come from a very conservative home so I can take it.

Savage is a whole different can of worms

MartinLuther22

[quote name='Hassan' post='1685494' date='Oct 25 2008, 12:58 PM']I think its important to listen to him for the same reason one must listen to a Hannity or Rush. It's important to know what the more reactive, mindless, and dogmatic voices of the parties[/quote]
I read this phatmass election section forum for exactly the same reason.

[quote name='MartinLuther22' post='1685853' date='Oct 25 2008, 07:58 AM']I read this phatmass election section forum for exactly the same reason.[/quote]
:lol_pound:

[quote name='MartinLuther22' post='1685853' date='Oct 25 2008, 07:58 AM']I read this phatmass election section forum for exactly the same reason.[/quote]

:lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll:

:unsure:

:topsy:

MartinLuther22

[quote name='MartinLuther22' post='1685853' date='Oct 26 2008, 12:58 AM']QUOTE (Hassan @ Oct 25 2008, 12:58 PM) *
I think its important to listen to him for the same reason one must listen to a Hannity or Rush. It's important to know what the more reactive, mindless, and dogmatic voices of the parties

I read this phatmass election section forum for exactly the same reason.[/quote]

Nothing much has changed in the last few days. Most of the posts on this forum are still as mindless as ever. Smear and Fear. Mindless repetition of Rovian propaganda. Unwitting participation in the Republican viral marketing campaign by posting links to youtube videos made by similarly mindless people.

[quote name='Hassan' post='1685494' date='Oct 24 2008, 07:58 PM']I think its important to listen to him for the same reason one must listen to a Hannity or Rush. It's important to know what the more reactive, mindless, and dogmatic voices of the parties[/quote]

No, Rush is just plain smart. Olberman's a blithering idiot who doesn't know politicos, let alone sports.

Edited by reelguy227

[quote name='MartinLuther22' post='1687934' date='Oct 28 2008, 06:18 AM']Nothing much has changed in the last few days. Most of the posts on this forum are still as mindless as ever. Smear and Fear. Mindless repetition of Rovian propaganda. Unwitting participation in the Republican viral marketing campaign by posting links to youtube videos made by similarly mindless people.[/quote]
If our posts are mindless, refuting them should be rather trivial. Of course, standing on the sidelines and pointing fingers at everyone else on the field is much easier. If there is a point you would like to debate, bring it forward.

Calling Obama unfriendly messages mindless, repetitious, and full of smear and fear in a message that is every bit those adjectives seems to be rather ironic. I am sure someone as mindful such as yourself noticed such before pressing "Add Reply."

[quote name='MartinLuther22' post='1687934' date='Oct 28 2008, 05:18 AM']Nothing much has changed in the last few days. Most of the posts on this forum are still as mindless as ever. Smear and Fear. Mindless repetition of Rovian propaganda. Unwitting participation in the Republican viral marketing campaign by posting links to youtube videos made by similarly mindless people.[/quote]
feel free to contribute something other than complaints...