An Old School Catholic Message Board

Olberman

Hassan

[quote name='MartinLuther22' post='1687934' date='Oct 28 2008, 04:18 AM']Nothing much has changed in the last few days. Most of the posts on this forum are still as mindless as ever. Smear and Fear. Mindless repetition of Rovian propaganda. Unwitting participation in the Republican viral marketing campaign by posting links to youtube videos made by similarly mindless people.[/quote]

Nobody has a gun to your head forcing you to read these "mindless posts"--you are welcome to leave at anytime.

[quote name='MartinLuther22' post='1687934' date='Oct 28 2008, 04:18 AM']Nothing much has changed in the last few days. Most of the posts on this forum are still as mindless as ever. Smear and Fear. Mindless repetition of Rovian propaganda. Unwitting participation in the Republican viral marketing campaign by posting links to youtube videos made by similarly mindless people.[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
if you don't like it, leave. :topsy:

It seems to me that the quantity and quality of posts to Phat has greatly decreased over time. Especially in the Vocation Station.
I predict that the number of posts to Elections--if this forum continues--after the election will also greatly decrease.

The terrible thing about the "attack" on the McCain supporter is that the McCain campaign, represented by Palin and McCain, IMMEDIATELY BOUGHT THE STORY. This betrays the underlying racism of them and their campaign. How much wiser to adopt a wait-and-see attitude to the story, if for only a few hours, to see how it played out. The police were on it pretty fast with the lie detector, and the 'attack' quickly unraveled, but NOT before it was revealed that BOTH Palin [i]and[/i] McCain had [i]called the attacker to sympathize.[/i] The result that they were both made to look[i] stupid,[/i] at not waiting on the story, and [i]vicious,[/i] to believe it in the first place, after the horrific murders of previous years, using a 'black male attacker' as the Susan Smith murders of her two sons and Charles Stuart's murder of his wife, in both cases attributed initially to a black man.

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='Akalyte' post='1688874' date='Oct 29 2008, 03:56 PM']i know im not supoose to hate, but I really HATE this man.[/quote]
:cry:

KnightofChrist

He that loveth not, abideth in death. Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer. And you know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in himself.

[quote name='Akalyte' post='1688874' date='Oct 29 2008, 05:56 PM']i know im not supoose to hate, but I really HATE this man.[/quote]

come on dude your way to talented and got to many people looking up to you, to be saying things like that.