An Old School Catholic Message Board

Y'all Should Thank Dust

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Noel's angel' post='1687424' date='Oct 27 2008, 04:30 PM'](U.S. sizes don't mean a lot to me, which doesn't help either).[/quote]
You're getting a red one, commie.

[quote name='misereremi' post='1689204' date='Oct 30 2008, 09:43 AM']dUSt pay-day isn't until the 7th for me. Tried using my card, no joy. I badly want the pink sacred heart one size small :sadder:[/quote]You have lots of options.

Rob a bank
Mug a rich old lady
Grab a few envelopes when the collection basket passes you.

See? I'm flexible.

[quote name='apparently' post='1689226' date='Oct 30 2008, 11:16 AM']nice
I'll take three, please. [b] question: [/b]why is shipping taking so long? three weeks, did you over here of overnight air?[/quote]
Well, I am bad about mailing out orders in a timely manner. I will usually mail out orders within a week of ordering, unless the t-shirts you ordered were out of stock... in which case, I have to make new shirts. I only make shirts about every 2-3 weeks, just because it has to be a right combination of timing and weather.

So... I CAN say that I am completely caught up right now, and all orders over a week old have been mailed out as of Tuesday.

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='apparently' post='1689226' date='Oct 30 2008, 12:16 PM']nice
I'll take three, please. [b] question: [/b]why is shipping taking so long? three weeks, did you over here of overnight air?[/quote]

Make sure you go to the PM store and place your order. This thread isn't the order page. ;)

I assume Dust gives three weeks because he has to make all the shirts himself. He also has a family and a job. Life gets pretty hectic sometimes. If he shipped overnight air the shipping would be exorbitant.

(ETA: heh heh nevermind.... dust posted while I was typing.)