An Old School Catholic Message Board

Does Phatmass Stand Behind Akalytes Staments ?

Yesterday akaylte which is a rapper here that phatmass supports said " That he hates Barak Obama"

He also posted a post with a link to a page that said Barak Obama was satan. This was not some sort of joke. There was "scriptural evidence" that supported it.

Since he is church miilitant Im just curious where phatamss stands on this ?

Edited by Guest

I've been attacked several times by Church Militant members for my social justice activities. I've gotten used to it. When someone calls me a bleeding heart now, I just hope that mine can bleed like Christ's some day.

When people are afraid, it is easy to go down a path that seems un-Christian at times. Obama certainly scares me, maybe not for the same reasons he scares other people, but I am very worried. I just choose not to give into the fear. John Paul II urged us to not be afraid, and I try very hard to follow his teachings. I think giving into rhetoric simply gives aid and comfort to the other side. If I want to change someone's vote, calling him Satan is probably not going to get me that result.

ya i see what your saying and agree with your advice.
i havent donated anything to phatmass so my opinon really dont matter. that needs to change if i keep posting here though because i know dust needs help.
im just afraid what visters might think when they come and read commets like that from someone who is church militant and a extremly talented rapper that phatmass supports.
i know everyone says its not a black white thing, and with akalytes case i really think its not a black white thing.
but when brothers and sisters who come here who may be black and christian, and read these kinds of things there going to identify it with hate.
wether its designed to be hate or not there going to see it that way.
i just think we should be carefull.

Edited by Guest

akalyte if your reading this im not tryen to start nothen. i speak off of emotion and dont hesitate alot of the times. thats a huge fault of mine and i need chriist to continue to help me with humilty everyday. ive been of and on here since you have started rappen. i know your a family man with a child. i just want to know where you were coming from with what your saying. thats all. your always in my prayers dude, your so talented. i love you bro and may god bless you. i just hate how everyone is so ready to give up and throw in the towell. my grandpa faught in the war and he faught for our freedom. we cant just give up. obama is not gonna take us down, were to strong. anyhow know i wasnt tryen to start nothen, i just had a converstion with a fellow phatmasser and they were really bothered by your statements to. and its prolly because you have such a spotlight on you since your such a talented dude and represent phatmass. alright man, peace

Saint Therese

[quote name='HisChildForever' post='1689535' date='Oct 30 2008, 10:19 PM']I really don't think this thread is appropriate. If you have a problem with a member you should PM them.[/quote]

I agree.

[quote name='HisChildForever' post='1689535' date='Oct 30 2008, 09:19 PM']I really don't think this thread is appropriate. If you have a problem with a member you should PM them.[/quote]

i really dont care what you have to say and i dont have a problem with akalyte.
i have a problem with his statments.
if you dont like my threads dont respond.

Saint Therese

For the record, I hate what Barry Hussein Obama stands for. I don't hate him as a person, though I don't like him either.

cool and my only point of this thread was to see where phatmass stood with those commets.
because akalyte is a dope dope rapper and alot of people value his opionon, myself included.
alot of people admire him and look up to him, he's inspiration to me as a catholic rapper.
so when i hear those things i just wonder if thats how he really feels, and if he does really feel that way, does phatmass stand behind it?

Edited by Guest

HisChildForever

[quote name='Delivery Boy' post='1689564' date='Oct 30 2008, 10:43 PM']i really dont care what you have to say and i dont have a problem with akalyte.
i have a problem with his statments.
if you dont like my threads dont respond.[/quote]

First of all, that's rude.

And I'll rephrase what I said. If you have a problem with a member [b]or a member's posts[/b] you should contact him or her privately.

[quote name='Delivery Boy' post='1689575' date='Oct 30 2008, 10:52 PM']cool and my only point of this thread was to see where phatmass stood with those commets.
because akalyte is a dope dope rapper and alot of people value his opionon, myself included.
alot of people admire him and look up to him, he's inspiration to me as a catholic rapper.
so when i hear those things i just wonder if thats how he really feels, and if he does really feel that way, does phatmass stand behind it?[/quote]

Just because a member of this website shares his opinion, does not mean that the website as a whole represents this opinion.

[quote name='HisChildForever' post='1689580' date='Oct 30 2008, 10:59 PM']First of all, that's rude.

And I'll rephrase what I said. If you have a problem with a member [b]or a member's posts[/b] you should contact him or her privately.

[font="Arial Black"]Well if i was rude i appogise my dear. I felt you were rude when I made a put put thread about obama to lighten things up and you called it lame. So I guess I was just out for revenge.[/font]

Just because a member of this website shares his opinion, does not mean that the website as a whole represents this opinion.

[font="Arial Black"]Ok, just in case you didnt know Akalyte is probally the dopest rapper here and represents phatmass. So when he says things like that it stands out a little more then if some nobodys like you or myself said it[/font].[/quote]

Edited by Guest

Akalyte's opinions, like all the opinions of 'Church Militant' members, are their own. They do not necessarily reflect the views of phatmass or it's webmaster.

The 'Church Militant' tag is given to members who have shown that they are fully dedicated to being 100% obedient to the teaching authority of the church. That is the requirement, and in this light, I do believe that Akalyte tries to live his life in complete obedience to the magisterium.

[quote name='CatherineM']I've been attacked several times by Church Militant members for my social justice activities. I've gotten used to it. When someone calls me a bleeding heart now, I just hope that mine can bleed like Christ's some day.[/quote]

Agreed, beautifully said, and alleluia. Conforming to orthodoxy is all the Church asks of us, though it seems that people are so easily judged for what "else" they do, or choose not to do.

Dust your the man and if you dont get a check from me in 6 weeks im a punk and delete my account. I mean that. Godbless you.

Everybody go buy akalytes cd. Peace

Saint Therese

[quote name='Delivery Boy' post='1689595' date='Oct 30 2008, 11:08 PM']Dust your the man and if you dont get a check from me in 6 weeks im a punk and delete my account. I mean that. Godbless you.

Everybody go buy akalytes cd. Peace[/quote]

ohhh kay. :unsure: