An Old School Catholic Message Board

33.6 Million Watched Obama Ad

Fidei Defensor

Saint Therese

I respect the freedom everyone has to believe and act according to their conscience.
Without this respect for freedom of conscience, a just society s not possible.

Edited by Saint Therese

[quote name='Saint Therese' post='1689677' date='Oct 31 2008, 12:24 AM']I respect the freedom everyone has to believe and act according to their conscience.
Without this respect for freedom of conscience, a just society s not possible.[/quote]
Except when their conscience accepts murdering their own innocent. I respect the right of freedoms. A well informed conscience chooses to do good in everything. Anything less then that and society turns corupt. Freedoms are only truly free,when we are not chained to the notion "I can be like God"

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1689687' date='Oct 31 2008, 12:35 AM']i wanted to watch it-then decided i rather shop with my mom for a homecoming dress!
my time was better spent! :))[/quote]
Did you find one?

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='jckinsman' post='1689673' date='Oct 30 2008, 10:20 PM']I do not HAVE to RESPECT the belief in ABORTION. I do not have to respect the belief of anything immoral. Will they change because of my lack of respect? I think not FD. No they just get angry and say things like,"you know I think it's possible to be both unbiased and have dearly held beliefs" That is what we call "trying to be everything to everyone" Obama uses it well. The problem is there is nothing left when your done "trying". Precisley where satan want's you! No thanks![/quote]
Congratulations on jumping to conclusions. I was simply asking questions.

[quote name='fidei defensor' post='1689690' date='Oct 30 2008, 11:41 PM']Congratulations on jumping to conclusions. I was simply asking questions.[/quote]
I think that you were the one that made the statement. I just simply replied with my own "freedom" to be be against the one evil this world need to be rid of,no bias intended......If you haven't noticed Abortion is my hot button and Obama steams me on this topic. :annoyed:
[url="http://www.100abortionpictures.com/Aborted_Baby_Pictures_Abortion_Photos/Enlargement.cfm?ID=101"]http://www.100abortionpictures.com/Aborted...ment.cfm?ID=101[/url]

If we do not do something,who will? This is worse then war,and Mr. TV is one of the worst.

Edited by jckinsman

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='jckinsman' post='1689697' date='Oct 30 2008, 10:56 PM']I think that you were the one that made the statement. I just simply replied with my own "freedom" to be be against the one evil this world need to be rid of,no bias intended......If you haven't noticed Abortion is my hot button and Obama steams me on this topic. :annoyed:
[url="http://www.100abortionpictures.com/Aborted_Baby_Pictures_Abortion_Photos/Enlargement.cfm?ID=101"]http://www.100abortionpictures.com/Aborted...ment.cfm?ID=101[/url][/quote]
Yes, yes. But let's try not to jump to conclusions.

princessgianna

[quote name='jckinsman' post='1689689' date='Oct 30 2008, 11:38 PM']Did you find one?[/quote]
:offtopic: :rolleyes: (ill tell u anyway :) ) yes i did! I am so happy it is really cute, modest (and not a grandma dress) and was on sale for only $25 (I had a $30 giftcard!!).

I m excited. So i am pretty happy that i decided to go shopping instead of watching Obama tells us how he is thy savior (LOL)

[quote name='fidei defensor' post='1689701' date='Oct 30 2008, 11:59 PM']Yes, yes. But let's try not to jump to conclusions.[/quote]

Fd, I understand that you have other issues you defend. I do. I used to be passionate about so many other things. Then I realized that abortion, is a foundational issue to all issues. This is a silenced war that occurs 4000 times a day! These pictures are reality. Obama and his TV time about how he cares for people,the drama makes me puke,just like the pictures do. This is not a conclusion I jump to.It is the outcome of a sin.The fact is ,that this is what I see when I see him, His scathing record on how he votes on abortion.

You and I have nothing but dialogue between us. It is a good thing,because we all learn about what is truly important.

Much Peace :cool:

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1689724' date='Oct 31 2008, 12:21 AM']:offtopic: :rolleyes: (ill tell u anyway :) ) yes i did! I am so happy it is really cute, modest (and not a grandma dress) and was on sale for only $25 (I had a $30 giftcard!!).

I m excited. So i am pretty happy that i decided to go shopping instead of watching Obama tells us how he is thy savior (LOL)[/quote]
I love a good deal and it is important that you not wear Grandmas dress,but is important that you found a modest one. Have fun! :saint:

[quote name='jmjtina' post='1689726' date='Oct 31 2008, 12:27 AM']i wonder if they include all the TV's in Circuit City and Best buy.......[/quote]

:lol_roll: that was funny

[quote name='jmjtina' post='1689726' date='Oct 31 2008, 12:27 AM']i wonder if they include all the TV's in Circuit City and Best buy.......[/quote].....if they were left on the channels he bought on
That would be scary to see,I think that that would back fire on him....maybe not!

Edited by jckinsman

[quote name='jckinsman' post='1689734' date='Oct 31 2008, 01:33 AM'].....if they were left on the channels he bought on
That would be scary to see,I think that that would back fire on him....maybe not![/quote]

it would be really scarry if little kids came out of nowhere into the store singing that song to obama while all the tv's were showing the info commecial....and then all the employes started to get on there knees and begin praising obama while the lights started to flicker....

Edited by Guest