An Old School Catholic Message Board

Menstruation Is Pointless.

Ash Wednesday

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='rachael' post='1690693' date='Nov 1 2008, 01:30 PM']i'm sensitive to salt :idontknow:[/quote]

That's a bummer. The sourness of the vinegar is the best part. It's salty and then the zing of the vinegar... mmmmm.....

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1690696' date='Nov 1 2008, 12:32 PM']That's a bummer. The sourness of the vinegar is the best part. It's salty and then the zing of the vinegar... mmmmm.....[/quote]
not really. i don't ever oversalt things... :P

You don't suppose all the women on Phatmass are going to sync up now and start freaking out at the same time? That will give the mods a headache once a month.

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1690764' date='Nov 2 2008, 02:16 AM']You don't suppose all the women on Phatmass are going to sync up now and start freaking out at the same time? That will give the mods a headache once a month.[/quote]
It would gives us all headaches since some of the mods are female.

[size=1]Im sorry, but I COMPLETELY disagree with this thread.

Even though I cant say that I LOVE having my period every month, I will glady bear it because of the beautiful gift it gives us: life.

Im proud to be a woman and proud to pms every month!!!!!!!!
[/size]

Saint Therese

[quote name='CrossCuT' post='1690775' date='Nov 1 2008, 01:26 PM'][size=1]Im sorry, but I COMPLETELY disagree with this thread.

Even though I cant say that I LOVE having my period every month, I will glady bear it because of the beautiful gift it gives us: life.

[/size][/quote]

That's because you're an alien in human form.

missionseeker

[quote name='CrossCuT' post='1690775' date='Nov 1 2008, 12:26 PM'][size=1]Im sorry, but I COMPLETELY disagree with this thread.

[/size][/quote]

she's not saying THAT.

missionseeker

She's not saying that menstuation is bad or pointless for reals. It just gets on her nerves when people say it's amazing for no REAL reason other than "becoming/being a woman" (not in theological/philosophical pain is beauty kind of way) in an over hyped TV shallow kind of way.

edited because I fail: "philosphicla"

Edited by missionseeker