An Old School Catholic Message Board

I'm Barack Obama And I Approve Of This Message

dominicansoul

[quote name='Selah' post='1694743' date='Nov 5 2008, 06:49 PM']Of course I care that he's pro life. Of course I care for the life of the unborn. But that sign is incredibly low class. It's exploiting an aborted child to make a point. That's what I find insulting.[/quote]
Jesus was also a sign used to make a point. A great evil was committed so that an enormous good may come of it. This poor child, innocent like our Lord, takes his place on his cross, an abortionist's table. An evil act has been committed. This child's crucifixion may save the lives of others. I don't find that insulting. I find it life giving.

I also pray Obama does the right thing and has at a minimum a pro-life friendly agenda.

Laudem Gloriae

The problem with these horrid pro-abortion people is that they have no idea what they are doing! I.E. You have a pregnant woman who wants the baby and is murdered by someone and so her baby dies too and the courts rightfully give the murderer 2 counts of murder - mother and unborn child. Funny how it's "an unborn CHILD" when the mother wants the baby but a fetus and just a blob of tissue when the mother DOESN'T want it! So how come it's not counted as murder when the mother kills her unborn child by abortion?!

Will anyone say that while Jesus Christ was in Our Lady's womb He was a blob of tissue? A nonperson? Disposable? I don't think so!

It's also pathetic how these die hard pro-abortion people are for abortion but they won't look at a picture of an aborted baby in pieces or dead nor see a video of it!

Also, why are there pro-abortion people posting on a catholic forum? If you are pro-abortion you are NOT catholic and should take your baby killing views else where. Sorry to be so blunt but Jesus wasn't mild and passive while turning over tables in the temple when the money changers were desecrating the temple!

I wish I had a Facebook or MySpace page to put up that "... I approved this message" of the aborted baby!

Oh, and I call this new president "President BB" - for President Baby Butcher. Yes I pray for him and others like him but he does not have my respect.

dominicansoul

[quote name='kamiller42' post='1695481' date='Nov 6 2008, 01:34 AM']Jesus was also a sign used to make a point. A great evil was committed so that an enormous good may come of it. This poor child, innocent like our Lord, takes his place on his cross, an abortionist's table. An evil act has been committed. This child's crucifixion may save the lives of others. I don't find that insulting. I find it life giving.

I also pray Obama does the right thing and has at a minimum a pro-life friendly agenda.[/quote]

Excellent point!

Also, I thought alot about what Selah was saying, and I think, exploiting the poor baby is not as bad as murdering the poor baby, and like you pointed out,

Jesus death was gruesome too, and we Catholics don't stop wearing Crucifixes or placing them up in Churches everywhere...

Truth needs to be shown...

Great, great point!!!

yikes! startling indeed. [url="http://www.abortioninstruments.com"]www.abortioninstruments.com[/url] and those abortion simulation videos like [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDtUqImGjeg"]Hard Truth[/url] ([url="http://video.aol.com/video-detail/hard-truth-about-abortion/883856082"]aol[/url])really hit me..

i heard it said that the Passion movie was over the top and too bloody. i heard it said that it wasn't even near as bloody as what really happened, and i agree.

welp, no comments or lossed friends with my profile pic/motto change, yet..