An Old School Catholic Message Board

John Mccain Concession Speech

eagle_eye222001

[quote name='Saint Therese' post='1697002' date='Nov 7 2008, 05:07 PM']How do you know that?[/quote]

Your adoration of Sarah Palin who is staunchly conservative republican.

If your not then just correct me, explain what major positions Sarah Palin has that you disagree with. I honestly do not want to mischaracterize your position.

[quote name='Galloglasses' Alt' post='1697211' date='Nov 7 2008, 09:33 PM']He made an assumption based upon your previous posts. A logical Leap in other words.[/quote]

Yes, it's called "inductive reasoning"

Saint Therese

While I usually vote republican because it is the more pro-life party, I have no respect for either party because the truth is for four years there was a republican president and majority in both houses. If the Republican party was really the party of Life, they would have done something.

And I disagree with Sarah Palin when she says that abortion should be legal in cases where the mother's life is at stake.

Edited by Saint Therese

As I see it the Republican Party and its future is irrelevant to the present situation. What is relevant is that the party of death (i.e., the Democratic Party) now controls all the branches of the U.S. government. May God protect us from the evil that they will inflict upon this nation.

Edited by Apotheoun

eagle_eye222001

[quote name='Apotheoun' post='1697907' date='Nov 8 2008, 06:05 PM']As I see it the Republican Party and its future is irrelevant to the present situation. What is relevant is that the party of death (i.e., the Democratic Party) now controls all the branches of the U.S. government. May God protect us from the evil that they will inflict upon this nation.[/quote]

The GOP would be smart to prioritize morals in their comeback and follow through with it.

Unfortunately, some things will need to be undone. Obama and the Democrats will do something with regards to homosexuality, abortion, and probably embryonic stem cell research.

Home Schooling will be attacked in some form.

There is no way Obama and the Democrats will not do something with these topics. And I think it is a safe bet that they won't deal with these matters in the interest and morals of God.