An Old School Catholic Message Board

Catholics Sold Their Vote To Obama

StMichael

[quote name='kujo' post='1695142' date='Nov 5 2008, 11:34 PM']I wondered how long it would take for you to weigh in, brother.

I think that people could be Christians with severely malformed consciences. They need evangelization, prayer and patience. I don't think they need to be labeled with loaded-terms. I don't think that helps convert their hearts or their minds.[/quote]

yes exactly and there will be many christians who say lord lord !!! i knew you, i did works for you and he will tell them to go burn in hell.....no one here is arguing that.
what we are arguing is what the term anticrhist means.
and again an antichrist is somone who does not acknowelge Jesus Christ came in the flesh...
Its laid out so clear in the bible and ive posted the actual scripture several times. i dont see why its so hard to comprehend ???

Edited by Guest

KnightofChrist

[quote name='kujo' post='1695142' date='Nov 5 2008, 11:34 PM']I wondered how long it would take for you to weigh in, brother.

I think that people could be Christians with severely malformed consciences. They need evangelization, prayer and patience. I don't think they need to be labeled with loaded-terms. I don't think that helps convert their hearts or their minds.[/quote]

Well, when it comes to the support of genocide I really can not see who such persons can truthful be consider Christians. Apostate christians or fall away christians would be more correct.

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1695154' date='Nov 5 2008, 11:37 PM']Well, when it comes to the support of genocide I really can not see who such persons can truthful be consider Christians. Apostate christians or fall away christians would be more correct.[/quote]

i can handle hearing this......
this at least makes sence...

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1695154' date='Nov 5 2008, 11:37 PM']Well, when it comes to the support of genocide I really can not see who such persons can truthful be consider Christians. Apostate christians or fall away christians would be more correct.[/quote]

Tomato toMAto. I don't disagree with you here. I'm just not into the labels. But whatever works.

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1695154' date='Nov 5 2008, 10:37 PM']Well, when it comes to the support of genocide I really can not see who such persons can truthful be consider Christians. Apostate christians or fall away christians would be more correct.[/quote]

I sent you a PM. :D

[quote name='Delivery Boy' post='1695141' date='Nov 5 2008, 11:34 PM']ya but the bible is so clear on it thats why i keep posting what the bible says.
the bible says that anyone who does not acknowelge christ came in the flesh is an antichrist.
this cant be obama, he acknowleges christ came in the flesh. if your going to call him this at least know what the word means.
why not call him a murderer or a bastard, or a baby killer or a fake christian ?
but why an antichrist ?
when the bible is so clear on what an antichrist is ? and when obama dont fit that title ?[/quote]

An anti-Christ is someone who is suppose to act Christ like but fails to. That's basic Catholic theology 101. They also need to be anointed, such as Solomon. Barack Obama is not an anti-Christ, but he does support grave moral evil and our bishops have stated unequivocally that voting for him, or any pro-choice politician is a grave moral evil. Those who did should seek a confessor for cooperating in such evil and should not receive the Eucharist until they have done so.

Your phatmass DRE

[quote name='Brother Adam' post='1695261' date='Nov 6 2008, 12:13 AM']Your phatmass DRE[/quote]

what up bro ? Godbless
what is your phatmass DRE ??
sounds cool lol
and btw i didnt vote for him

A DRE is a Director of Religious Education (which is my profession). I'm glad you didn't vote for him when there were morally acceptable alternatives.

[quote name='Brother Adam' post='1695271' date='Nov 6 2008, 12:17 AM']A DRE is a Director of Religious Education (which is my profession). I'm glad you didn't vote for him when there were morally acceptable alternatives.[/quote]

sweet Godbless you man

Edited by Guest

[quote name='Delivery Boy' post='1694735' date='Nov 5 2008, 04:37 PM']lil red
whats up ?
thanks for fixing
but is even calling him an antichrist ok ?
the bible says that a antichist is someone who doesnt acknowlege christ came in the flesh.
so how can he be an antichirst ?
i do agree hes a terrible christian and may well be someone jesus says "depart from me i never knew you" (and that could be any one of us to) but at the same time that does not make him an antichrist.
the bible is pretty clear on that.
ok just wondering.
godbless[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
chill. i was making a joke. :mellow: hence the " :hehe: " at the end of my post. geez. i try to lighten the place up a little bit :rolleyes:

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1695383' date='Nov 6 2008, 01:08 AM']+J.M.J.+
chill. i was making a joke. :mellow: hence the " :hehe: " at the end of my post. geez. i try to lighten the place up a little bit :rolleyes:[/quote]

haha ok
sorry

dominicansoul

[quote name='kujo' post='1695099' date='Nov 5 2008, 10:15 PM']DS,

I think there has been a lot more than just casual "discussion" of Obama being an/the anti-Christ. It's almost taken for granted by most. And you cannot deny that the term itself is loaded and used to arouse animous towards the man.

I try not to be judgemental, I really do. And I know that ya'll mean well. But it's hard to not want to rip the hairs out of my chinny-chin-chin when I read some of the stuff that, say, Akalyte posts.[/quote]

I also deduce from observation of my posts and most especially those on the election section, that all of us, or at the very least the majority of us, can become rather stubborn asses about the positions we take...

...and that's what makes coming on phatmass all the more enjoyable!!! :topsy:

[quote name='dominicansoul' post='1695627' date='Nov 6 2008, 10:30 AM']I also deduce from observation of my posts and most especially those on the election section, that all of us, or at the very least the majority of us, can become rather stubborn asses about the positions we take...

...and that's what makes coming on phatmass all the more enjoyable!!! :topsy:[/quote]

:) You're not a stubborn ass. You're a holy woman of God...a [b]D[/b]aughter [b]O[/b]f a [b]R[/b]isen [b]K[/b]ing...