An Old School Catholic Message Board

All Things Good Come From God.

jckinsman

Excelsior1027

Oh, and I went to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra live in concert tonight! It was AMAZING!!!! :woot: My friend and I were like 10 rows from the foot of the stage, awesome seats!! And the show was just incredible!! :clap:

you forgot one awesome law passed: the possession of weed in Missouri has been relegated to be little more of a crime than a traffic ticket; they confiscate it and fine you. :cool:

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1694683' date='Nov 5 2008, 06:35 PM']Got a bright color since my first time to get to use it might be in the snow.[/quote]
You are very smart! :smokey:

[quote name='Excelsior1027' post='1695555' date='Nov 6 2008, 03:55 AM']Oh, and I went to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra live in concert tonight! It was AMAZING!!!! :woot: My friend and I were like 10 rows from the foot of the stage, awesome seats!! And the show was just incredible!! :clap:[/quote]
I can only Imagine........... I mean really,I can only imagine because I've never been to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra,..and to be that close to the stage would be fun.

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1695677' date='Nov 6 2008, 11:31 AM']Woke up without being in too much pain. That makes going to school a lot easier, and me less cranky.[/quote]

Being a little less cranky is good. I'm truly sorry you are in such pain, the Lord wants a lot from you huh? I will pray for you!

[quote name='Justin86' post='1695678' date='Nov 6 2008, 11:33 AM']So far nothing good has happened to me since the election, except that I got over the results.[/quote]

Getting over it is sometimes the best thing that can happen to us and knowing that the Lord has this in his hands is even better. Now,... our job is to educate ourselves,and prepare for the next couple of years until we take back the house and senate.... plus getting involved where ever the Lord wants you to. We can't sit silent. Now go and find yourself some really good pie and eat it....warmed and with ice cream. :smokey:

You should see Seattle and surrounding areas right now? They are beautiful right now with all the color of the leaves changing.

"When you have a little BO moment just remember who your "pit-stick" is." *tee-hee

All good things...

I am so thankful to God for the people He has put into my life. I am so thankful and blessed to know them ^_^ Each and every one has helped me along a bit in my life.

[quote name='jckinsman' post='1696102' date='Nov 6 2008, 05:42 PM']Being a little less cranky is good. I'm truly sorry you are in such pain, the Lord wants a lot from you huh? I will pray for you![/quote]

To quote my favorite song, "And I know there'll be days when this life brings me pain, but if that's what it takes to praise You, Jesus, bring the rain." It lets me know I'm alive, and it makes me very grateful for every step I take.

Excelsior1027

Honestly, I'm glad the election is over. No more listening to stupid ads, no more worrying about polls...there's some relief there.

[quote name='Selah' post='1696176' date='Nov 6 2008, 09:25 PM']Yeah...but now we get to hear Ellen and Oprah blather on about him for the next 4 years :P[/quote]
You mean that we get the priviledge of adding more precious wandering souls to our endless prayer list. The bonus to that is we have choices and we can choose to change the dial...see it's all good! :saint:

[quote name='Excelsior1027' post='1696154' date='Nov 6 2008, 09:00 PM']Honestly, I'm glad the election is over. No more listening to stupid ads, no more worrying about polls...there's some relief there.[/quote]
This is true and it does feel good to have it over with. We now know what we need to face and know that this is the Lords answer,because we all prayed so much about this. Underneath it all most of us here ,knew that this is what we deserve because of our sins,but more so since we have been so sinful the Lord Knows what it will take to bring us back to him. We now get the joy of taking up our crosses. We should be pleased that He loves us so much,that He is not willing to let us remain ignorant.

That is GOOD! :saint: