An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why Obama Is Not An Antichrist

Ok im going to post scripture that will show that President Obama is not an antichrist. I am not saying that he could not be guilty of setting the sceene for future antichirst. I am also not saying that it is ok for im to support abortion. I dont know how he can and I hope the holy spirit can guide him on this. Godbless

[font="Arial Black"]1 John 3
Who is the liar ? Whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Whoever denies the Father and the Son, this is the antichrist. Whoever confesses the Son has the Father as well.[/font]

Obama confesses Jesus Christ as his lord and savior. Just like any of us that does not mean he is going to make it to heaven but he is a brother in christ by his confession of Jesus Christ as Lord. God will judge him not you or I

[font="Arial Black"]1 John 4
This is how you can know the Spirt of God: every spirit that acknowleges Jesu Christ come in the flesh belongs to God, and every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus does not belong to God. This is the spirit of the antichrist that, as you heard, is to come, but in fact is alredy in the world.[/font]

Ok that is really pretty clear to understand. Barak Obama belongs to God. Yes he is in very deep waters supporting abortion and God will deal with him. Again though it is up to God to deal with him and judge him. Calling him an antichrist when the bible clearly states he is not one will do no good. Pray for this man as he is a brother in Christ.

Godbless,
Josh

Edited by Guest

[quote name='Saint Therese' post='1695306' date='Nov 6 2008, 12:30 AM']"By your fruits you shall know them."
Matt 7:16[/quote]

ok ?
well i guess you know more then john then.

[quote name='Saint Therese' post='1695349' date='Nov 6 2008, 12:50 AM']Not me, its Matthew.[/quote]

first off godbless you and im not trying to argue with you.

ok

arent we talking about antichrist ? i thought we were ?

mathew is referring to false prophets in the verse you provided.

i dont think obama is a false prophet either but if you want to say he is cool.

ok godbless you

[quote name='Apotheoun' post='1695434' date='Nov 6 2008, 01:58 AM']Anyone who dissents from the divine and natural law is by definition an anti-Christ.[/quote]

can you back that up with church teaching or something ?
so i can accept it as fact and not just your opinon ?

Read 1st Corinthian 6. You cannot support positions contrary to the moral law and be a Christian.

Come on, are you actually arguing for the idea that a man can oppose God's law and be in a state of grace? The only people who have ever claimed that are called "heretics" by the Fathers of the Church.

[quote name='Apotheoun' post='1695443' date='Nov 6 2008, 02:03 AM']Read 1st Corinthian 6. You cannot support positions contrary to the moral law and be a Christian.

Come on, are you actually arguing for the idea that a man can oppose God's law and be in a state of grace? The only people who have ever claimed that are called "heretics" by the Fathers of the Church.[/quote]

were talking about antichirst
the only thing ive argued in this thread is that obama is not an antichirst and ive used scripture to back that claim up.

Edited by Guest

KnightofChrist

Your teaching sounds a lot like Faith Alone.

[b]James 2:19 "Thou believest that there is one God. Thou dost well: [color="#FF0000"]the devils also believe[/color] and tremble. But wilt thou know, O vain man, that [color="#FF0000"]faith without works is dead[/color]?
[/b]

[b]James 2:24 “Do you see that by works a man is justified; and [color="#FF0000"]not by faith only[/color]?" [/b]

[b]Matthew 12:50 "For whosoever shall [color="#FF0000"]do[/color] the will of my Father, that is in heaven, he is my brother, and sister, and mother."[/b]

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1695451' date='Nov 6 2008, 02:11 AM']Your teaching sounds a lot like Faith Alone.

[b]James 2:19 "Thou believest that there is one God. Thou dost well: [color="#FF0000"]the devils also believe[/color] and tremble. But wilt thou know, O vain man, that [color="#FF0000"]faith without works is dead[/color]?
[/b]

[b]James 2:24 “Do you see that by works a man is justified; and [color="#FF0000"]not by faith only[/color]?" [/b]

[b]Matthew 12:50 "For whosoever shall [color="#FF0000"]do[/color] the will of my Father, that is in heaven, he is my brother, and sister, and mother."[/b][/quote]

lololololololol

dude

im not talking about iif hes going to make it to heaven

im talking about if he is an antichrirst !!!!!!!! lol

thats the only thing im saying in this thread.

that he is not an antichrist !!!!!!

i never said he was going to make it to heaven !!!!!!!!

lol

man

Edited by Guest

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Delivery Boy' post='1695452' date='Nov 6 2008, 02:12 AM']lololololololol

dude

im talking about if he's going to make it to heaven

im talking about if he is an antichrirst !!!!!!!! lol

thats the only thing im saying in this thread.

that he is not an antichrist !!!!!!

i never said he was going to make it to heaven !!!!!!!!

lol

man[/quote]

You claim that because Obama believes in Christ he could not be an Antichrist. But even the devils in hell believe and tremble. Christ says that only those that "[b]do[/b] the will of my Father, that is in heaven, he is my brother, and sister, and mother."

and ive provided scriptural evidence of what the bible says an antichrist is.
and obama doesnt fit into that category.
so all im saying is quit calling him an antichrist.
call him a s.o.b.
call him a bastard.
call him a christian without works.
call him a fake christian.
call him a secret muslim.
whatever.
but ive provided scripture that shows he's not an antichirst.
an antichrist is someone that doesnt acknowlege jesus christ came in the flesh
gee wiz

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Delivery Boy' post='1695456' date='Nov 6 2008, 02:16 AM']and ive provided scriptural evidence of what the bible says an antichrist is.
and obama doesnt fit into that category.
so all im saying is quit calling him an antichrist.
call him a s.o.b.
call him a bastard.
call him a christian without works.
call him a fake christian.
call him a secret muslim.
whatever.
but ive provided scripture that shows he's not an antichirst.
an antichrist is someone that doesnt acknowlege jesus christ came in the flesh
gee wiz[/quote]

Are demons in hell antichrists?