An Old School Catholic Message Board

Obama's Interview About His Religious Beliefs

TotusTuusMaria

[quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1695922' date='Nov 6 2008, 01:31 PM']I am praying for him against all the dislike I have for him... I am.[/quote]
I do not dislike the man at all, because I do not know him. That said, I do dislike his immoral political agenda.

[quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1695922' date='Nov 6 2008, 01:31 PM']Point is though: He is not Christian.[/quote]
I agree he is not a Christian, and in fact his political agenda places him in direct opposition to Christ.

[quote name='Delivery Boy' post='1696571' date='Nov 7 2008, 02:37 AM']he's a antichrist
666[/quote]
He is an anti-Christ, but I doubt that he is the anti-Christ.

TotusTuusMaria

[quote name='Delivery Boy' post='1696572' date='Nov 7 2008, 05:40 AM']he can go to hell he has blood on his hands
he's gonna mess our country up
ur an enemy obama[/quote]

You continue to say that, drawing attention away from what the thread is about.

I have noticed most of your posts have spent a great deal of time defending Obama's character and giving him the benefit of the doubt.
Now there is an interview posted that shows that the claims some posters have been making that Obama is not a Christian are fact. Instead of acknowledging it or even just saying "Let's pray for him" as you did in your first post on this thread (I believe), you start (in a mocking manner, despite that you claim it isn't) bringing in claims that he is the anti-Christ and the enemy and yada yada yada. Whether you know it or not it seems as if you are mocking the thread or at least trying to make it out to be a silly thread. Even if you are not, what you are writing draws attention away from the matter at hand: that Obama is not a Christian. And seeing your stance on this subject in the past, I am beginning to think you are purposefully drawing attention away from the topic because I don't think you agree with the obvious truth that he is not.

There are plenty of threads here on this board that deal with Obama being an anti-Christ or the anti-Christ. You can join everyone else who holds these views (and possibly myself) on those threads. This thread, I hope, will specifically deal with Obama not being a Christian. I am tired of people continuing to say he is (as tired as you and others that other propaganda such as that is being repeatedly posted as truth on this board) and I want this thread to be the end all on the subject. He is not. Him being the anti-Christ or the enemy or whatever can go on another thread. I want to keep this one focused on his Christianity, or lack thereof.