An Old School Catholic Message Board

Young Obama Supporters

princessgianna

[quote name='dominicansoul' post='1699011' date='Nov 10 2008, 01:37 PM']what does one do when it comes to this? we really had no one decent to choose from, no one who could possibly win the election, that is...[/quote]

maybe take some of the angst/anger/fear (minus immaturity (not directed to you)) and focus it towards the party that ultimately LET YOU DOWN and treated you like battered wife who stays with her husband bc she is afraid of the other options.

HOW to do this, i dont know.. yet. But THAT is a more charitable and dare I say, logical, possible solution to wailing and grinding of teeth.

dominicansoul

nope, i dont' have any angst, fear or anger...

...just sadness...

and you are right. we should have united our votes towards a better candidate...a pro-life candidate...there's a reason why guys like alan keyes don't stand a chance...it's because people like me don't give him one...(even when i feel he was the better choice...)

[quote name='dominicansoul' post='1699018' date='Nov 10 2008, 01:53 PM']nope, i dont' have any angst, fear or anger...

...just sadness...

and you are right. we should have united our votes towards a better candidate...a pro-life candidate...there's a reason why guys like alan keyes don't stand a chance...it's because people like me don't give him one...(even when i feel he was the better choice...)[/quote]
I voted for a pro-life candidate. Sadly a slight majority of the Americans who voted decided to move in a godless direction by supporting Obama. I pray for the conversion of the American people to a living faith in Christ.

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1697895' date='Nov 8 2008, 06:38 PM'][url="http://www.onenewsnow.com/Politics/Default.aspx?id=311834"]Young Obama supporters have not a clue [/url]

All I can say is i hope this is a big wake up call to America.

Till then Prayers.[/quote]

*sigh*

Edited by lilac_angel

• 7 years later...
On 11/8/2008, 5:49:03, Apotheoun said:

Sad but true. Young people in this country are primed and ready for a dictatorship.

I found the AP article on the surge in gun sales interesting too.

Oh man! It sure is rough living in the dictatorship Obama established after being elected 8 years ago!

On 11/8/2008, 5:49:03, Apotheoun said:

Sad but true. Young people in this country are primed and ready for a dictatorship.

I found the AP article on the surge in gun sales interesting too.

Oh man! It sure is rough living in the dictatorship Obama established after being elected 8 years ago!