An Old School Catholic Message Board

, Random

stargirl3:16

Where did you find your avatar?  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I made my own. I also made my own AIM icon. I like making my own little avatar/ picture thingies. Besides by making my own I could say what I wanted on it.

mine is called the "Blue Cross" it was the cross that used to hang over St. Francis tomb in Assisi...the original has a dead Christ with Mary and John there....while mine was painted by my spirtual director and has Sts. Francis and Clare

more icons fr. Robert prayed can be found at www.franciscancommunity.com and click on Franciscan saints

in Christ and Mary,
fr. Matt

Thomas Michael

My avatar is ME... a quarter-century ago.

It's my kindergarten class picture for St. Patrick's Catholic School in Galveston, Texas, taken in 1977 (that was the only year I was in a private school).

Edited by Thomas Michael

Lounge Daddy

[quote name='~runnergurl~' date='Mar 13 2004, 01:00 PM']What is yours, Lounge Daddy?

I don't know how to change mine...but then if even I did I'd be too picky to find the perfect one..lol[/quote]
[font="Courier"]It's a pic of Matt Drudge of The Drudge Report

[url="http://www.drudgereport.com"]www.DrudgeReport.com[/url][/font] :cool:

ilovechrist

interesting Lounge Daddy...
Dave Barry, in my opinion, is the best reporter out there.. but thats just me :D