An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Saying

let_go_let_God

What should my new saying be?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

let_go_let_God

I originally always say, "May God bless and keep you always" but I want another one for back up and I want your guys opinion.

Till later...

Let

let_go_let_God

Sorry JP2 I'm not the biggest gramatical freak, but I'll try and be more careful next time. Please just don't check my spelling. That is probably worse.

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='jp2_rules' date='Mar 13 2004, 07:44 PM'] If YOU'RE, YOU'RE!!! (grammatical freak) :irate: [/quote]
same difference

your.....you're

why does it matter? :rolling: :sweat:

[quote name='jp2_rules' date='Mar 13 2004, 07:44 PM'] If YOU'RE, YOU'RE!!! (grammatical freak) :irate: [/quote]
Never take a class offered by Cisco Networking. At times the grammer is SOOOO bad I can't (or cannot) understand what they are trying to say. :lol:

let_go_let_God

If you want to know what's really bad though, I am the assistant editor for our school newspaper and I am also the Senior Editor for the school yearbook. *Chuckles* Now you explain that.

let go, let God sounds like it would stick in the language.
I heard this one once : "Stay weak"...whcih kind of could be taken the wrong way, but it refers to being vulnerable and open so that God can take over and become onoe's strength.

• 3 weeks later...
voiciblanche

Oh, I know! I, also, am a grammatical freak. :rolling: