An Old School Catholic Message Board

Do You Guys Think It's Real?

GodsGrace

OK, now I'm very skeptical about all of this but I just wanted your opinions....What do yo uguys think about Crop Circles?...ok don't freak BR!!

littleflower+JMJ

didn't they find out that it was abunch of college kids who seems to rig a cutter to do a perfect circle.....don't sound too scary to me....

never believe what you read, half believe what you see....

B)

Guest *StarryEyedAngel*

I don't believe in them, and actually I don't know much about it except that its pretty unusual. :huh:

I certainly believe in them. That is, that they are made by a bunch of drunk college students with too much time on their hands.

Alternatively, for the primitive crop circles and unexplained crop circles, I've heard some gibberish about magnetic fields gone awry. I could buy that with scientific evidence.

I dont know if its true or anything, But I saw a documentary on them where they said when broken down mathematically, crops circles translated into musical patters or something, it really didnt make much sense, but it sounded cool. :blink:

well that's b/c music is life...where would anyone be without music??hehe that's MY life...that's all I love!

it's not a proven FACT, but it is a relative idea that scientists have.

O i realize that, Im sorry for the misunderstanding I was just picking on him.