An Old School Catholic Message Board

Do You Guys Think It's Real?

GodsGrace

TRUE!!!

"But I can't call you up no more, and no we can't just be friends...i know I have to let you go, but I will not be broken, NO I WILL NOT BE BROKEN!"

that's funny!.....I love that song. It's soooo true...

My song of the moment though is Friend of Mine....

"Friend of mine stay alive, don't leave me here, all alone in the world with a chronic tear.

TempleofVesarius

"waiting for someone to come along and find me"

"gonna get in the car with a smile and the burn that i put on my arm the day you went away girl..."

"Want to keep you from breaking, want to keep you from shaking, want to keep you from keeping you down. want to keep you from sinking, want to keep you from drinking, sometimes, want to keep you from keeping you down"

ooo.....I don't know.....I just saw it two weeks ago; kreeped me out. (ME; the Trekkie!!! btw; I get my uniform in a few days!! Yey!) I think that it's all in His hands...if there ArE aliens; kewl! If not; kewl!! Does anyone wanna go be Klingon with me....hehehe!!

in Him,

Sarah

ouch...no picking you 2....::::speaks in a wimpering voice:::can't we all just get along?! :unsure:

Ha ha ha Picking on eachother is basically what our relationship consists of :rolleyes: