An Old School Catholic Message Board

Class Of 2009

Christie_M

So yeah, this is the thread for the class of '09 seniors.

Let's hear it for SATs, College addmitions, and all that good stuff!!

:cool:

icelandic_iceskater

Woo!! ACT in a week... (haven't taken it yet) already applied to some colleges, working on scholarship apps right now... :dancer2:

:woot:
I have SATs this saturday!! lol

I've decided that I'm going to a community college. I've already taken some college classes during high school (some cool program the high school and college had) and so I have a few credits at that place now...unfortunatly. anyways.

I'm applying for financial aid aswell! I used that fastwebs site you were talking about icelandic mentioned once. :mellow:

I hope so anyways haha

Being homeschooled through high school, graduating at sixteen, and attending a community college fulltime with the intention of then attending a four-year college makes for a great deal of confusion. While I am junior-aged, I also have graduated, plus I'm like a freshman or something at college. I have as yet been unable to come up with a word that adequately sums up my predicament. Nonconformist, maybe.

[quote name='Arpy' post='1725580' date='Dec 11 2008, 01:25 PM']Being homeschooled through high school, graduating at sixteen, and attending a community college fulltime with the intention of then attending a four-year college makes for a great deal of confusion. While I am junior-aged, I also have graduated, plus I'm like a freshman or something at college. I have as yet been unable to come up with a word that adequately sums up my predicament. Nonconformist, maybe.[/quote]

Nonconformist definatly words it right :thumbsup: What an awsom achievment, Arpy!! what college do you intened on transfering to?

[quote name='pan!c139' post='1725609' date='Dec 11 2008, 02:09 PM']I'm class of 2010...I feel so left out :weep:

I [i]could[/i] graduate if I wanted to, as I am WAY over what I'm supposed to have for credits...<_<[/quote]

Can i have some of those credits? I need like, 50 extra credit credits (if THAT makes any sence lol)

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1726207' date='Dec 11 2008, 06:21 PM']Nonconformist definatly words it right :thumbsup: What an awsom achievment, Arpy!! what[/quote]
I'm looking into solid Catholic colleges for the most part. FUS, AMU, mayyybe Christendom. The only drawback to those is that they're all out-of-state and so would cost even more $$ for tuition. So I'm also considering an in-state one with what I've been told is a great Newman center.

[quote name='Arpy' post='1726248' date='Dec 11 2008, 08:42 PM']I'm looking into solid Catholic colleges for the most part. FUS, AMU, mayyybe Christendom. The only drawback to those is that they're all out-of-state and so would cost even more $$ for tuition. So I'm also considering an in-state one with what I've been told is a great Newman center.[/quote]

FUS is pretty avrage at about $20,000ish a year. I'm not sure about AMU and Christendom, haven't really looked at those schools. Do you know if FUS takes community college credits? That'd be pretty cool if they did 'cause I don't wan to repeat some classes <_<

[quote name='pan!c139' post='1726279' date='Dec 11 2008, 09:08 PM']Haha. ;)

I would if I could.[/quote]

Fine. :P I'll just have to do my owwwn work then haha

That is definatly good to hear. Every time i try and call FUS and ask, something ALWAYS happends and I can't get through. <_< I'm taking it as a sign lol :lol: