An Old School Catholic Message Board

Things You Would Never Hear Anyone Say

Saint Therese

I think it's fine when that lunatic stops by to say he was just in the area and needs somewhere to take a dump.

[quote name='Saint Therese' post='1736930' date='Dec 28 2008, 05:01 PM']That Joe Stalin, he's an alright guy![/quote]

Sorry to pewp in your cereal, but he is admired by many in the country of Georgia.
So says my friend who served in the Peace Corps over there. :wacko:

Saint Therese

[quote]I think it's fine when that lunatic stops by to say he was just in the area and needs somewhere to take a dump.[/quote]
Should I stop coming by then?

I really love traffic jams like this, I find it so relaxing. Its a great way to unwind!!

[quote name='Saint Therese' post='1736948' date='Dec 28 2008, 05:19 PM']Should I stop coming by then?[/quote]

Come to think of it....no. You should totally keep coming by to take a dump.

Oh, and you're not a man. You are a chick. :teach:

[quote name='Paddington' post='1736965' date='Dec 28 2008, 10:27 PM']What's that?[/quote]

It's a comedy panel show in the UK. Some of it can be pretty rude though. There are 2 teams of 3, and in this round they each try go to the mic as many times as they can to get the biggest laughs. They've done things like 'Things James Bond would never say' and 'Worst things to hear over a tannoy.'

Saint Therese

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1736979' date='Dec 28 2008, 04:34 PM']Wow, you sure wasted your money on that face lift.[/quote]
:lol:

You got evicted from apartment because you spent all your rent money on crack? Sure you can come and sleep at my place!

Saint Therese

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1737017' date='Dec 28 2008, 05:01 PM']WOW, that's an ugly baby.[/quote]
:lol:

Sister, I thought you were a dude.