An Old School Catholic Message Board

Things You Would Never Hear Anyone Say

Saint Therese

Archaeology cat

[quote name='Selah' post='1737274' date='Dec 29 2008, 03:06 AM']Sure, I'll come into work with the flu![/quote]
In high school the academic team coach called me at home to see if I'd go to the meet that day - I had a high fever and strep throat.

[quote name='icelandic_iceskater' post='1737308' date='Dec 29 2008, 03:29 AM']I love driving on icy roads[/quote]
I really do like driving in bad weather. :mellow:

[quote name='Archaeology cat' post='1737674' date='Dec 29 2008, 01:29 PM']I really do like driving in bad weather. :mellow:[/quote]

ohh me too! i love it when i'm the only one on the road and i hit the breaks and just sliiiiiiiiiiide for a long time. :)

"wow, barack obama sure is pro-life!"

[quote name='icelandic_iceskater' post='1736961' date='Dec 28 2008, 02:25 PM']"Now that the driveway's shoveled, let's go shovel our not yet plowed street!"[/quote]

If you shovel the street in front of, and down traffic of your driveway, the moron who drives the snowplow can't berm you in.

:topsy:

Oh, no no honey...

Let me see 12 more pairs of shoes to see if they go with that outfit better. If they don't go PERFECTLY, let's go and buy some that do.

I L-O-V-E shoe shopping with you.