An Old School Catholic Message Board

Battle Of The Superhero Losers.

Cure of Ars

Which superhero is the biggest loser?  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

TempleofVesarius

Spider-man spider-man, does everything a spider can!!!!!!!........

deff the best SH EVER!!!!!

and the fact remains

CAPTAIN PLANET HAD A MULLET!!!

not to mention he was lame, cheap, cheesey, and the most obnoxious super ZERO ever

Edited by TempleofVesarius

• 1 year later...
God Conquers

1 YEAR LATER:

The fact still stands: Mullets are cool.
Therefore: Captain Planet is cool!

Also... those kids were awesome! And their powers were sweet!

Except heart.... what a jip. He didn't even use it to pick up.

IcePrincessKRS

Captain Planet blew. He was a pansy. He had a MULLET. Mullets are not cool no matter what Billy Ray Cyrus thought. He couldn't do anything for himself. He didn't "get" those kids to do the dirty work for him, he was dependant upon them. The kids were the real superheros of that cartoon. And, dude, he was GREEN, he probably came from some bin of toxic waste pretending to be a hero but really planned to take over the world with his toxic fumes.

(Mullets are cool? WHAT PLANET ARE YOU FROM? lol *shakes head in disbelief*)

God Conquers

Hey!

Let's not make this into a debate over how cool Billy Ray is.

The fact of the matter is that Captain Planet, besides having an awesome superhero mullet, defeated the most dangerous bad guys... you and me!

He made us THINK about how we were hurting the world around us, much like those little cartoons at the end of the Care Bears.

Plus, Captain Planet is definately the 2nd hottest superhero, after the Hulk.

Fashion Savvy to the max.

i voted for Aquaman. After all, it's not like his name strikes fear into his enemies, does it?

God Conquers

NO! Aquaman!!!!!

What is going on here!? Aquaman is a legitimate superhero!

Like Captain Planet and his fight against pollution, Aquaman is a necessary superhero... able to easily combat any and all waterbound villains.

Plus, he wears an orange shirt.

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='God Conquers' date='Jul 23 2004, 02:13 PM'] Hey!

Let's not make this into a debate over how cool Billy Ray is.
[/quote]
Ok, I'll leave Billy Ray out of this.

[quote]The fact of the matter is that Captain Planet, besides having an awesome superhero mullet, defeated the most dangerous bad guys... you and me!
[/quote]

Uh.... no he didn't.... I still use styrofoam cups and I still put gasoline into my big ol' truck, I get plastic bags not paper.... etc. :P Oh yeah, I also sometimes leave the water running while I brush my teeth. :P

[quote]He made us THINK about how we were hurting the world around us, much like those little cartoons at the end of the Care Bears. [/quote]

Again, no, see previous comments about gasoline, styrofoam, and plastic bags.

[quote]
Plus, Captain Planet is definately the 2nd hottest superhero, after the Hulk.

Fashion Savvy to the max.[/quote]

The only problem with this premise is assuming that the Hulk is at the top of the list, sure he can be second hottest after the Hulk, but big green men who don't use real words (despite how much I truly love the Hulk) don't really make it to the top of the Hottie List. He comes in way after Spiderman, Batman, and Superman. Heck, even Aquaman makes it on the hottie list before the Hulk.

Edited by IcePrincessKRS

theculturewarrior

George Castanza's answering machine message "...where could he be? Believe it or not, I'm not home!"

Don John of Austria

Captian planet represents a pagan diety, i.e. a demon, therefore the villians are really ecoterrorist goodguys and captian planet is the archvillian, now since I don't approve of wonton destruction of the enviorment I don't like the Idea of ecoterrorist being the goodguys, Therefore Captian planet being in league with demons is the BIGGEST loser of all, he isn't even a hero.

I really don't think you can rightly count Robin (or Batman, for that matter) as SUPERheroes. I mean, to be a superhero, you have to have a superpower ... they just dressed up in (girly) tights, capes and masks and ran around using fancy gadgets. Heroes, maybe, but superheroes? I don't think so.

Maybe superhero wannabes ...