An Old School Catholic Message Board

Battle Of The Superhero Losers.

Cure of Ars

Which superhero is the biggest loser?  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

TempleofVesarius

Gotta disagree with Cure...Daredevil is still cool even tho he is blind, and the other examples you gave such as H-I-V Avenger seem rather sketchy yet hysterical at the same time. But the fact remains, he is Daredevil, not Blindman.

BUT SOMEONE FORGOT THE TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES!!!!!

(they were cheesy...but i still loved the)

It really is unbelievably pathetic that some television producer somewhere thought he could make money off of a cartoon called "MOTORCYCLE MICE FROM MARS"!!!!

The scariest thing to think about is this tho, what if the fate of our planet lay in the hands of overgrown biker martian rodents???...Our planet would be doomed. Or impulsive pre-adult kung-fu turtles...arent turtles supposed to be slow?...once again I shudder to think of the fate of our planet.

HEY!!! WHAT ABOUT LOSER VILLIANS????

"I wont let go of that youthful soul. Despite body and mind, my youth will never die."

IcePrincessKRS

and I DID have a mullet in the 80's :ph34r:

Well I wasn't gonna name any names... ;)

(He's still a good looking guy despite his history of having a mullet, I promise. ;) )

I don't think Musturde can be held responsible if he did have a mullet in the 80's. He would have only been like 3, it would have been his mom or dad's fault. ;)

I would have just been born. (1989)

IcePrincessKRS

I would have just been born. (1989)

Thats right... for a minute I forgot you're 14, I was thinking you were about 16. (I'll just have to remind myself you're closer in age to my brother Mike, he's a year older than you. :) )

IcePrincessKRS

how do you go from superheroes to mullets?...lol

Captian Planet has a mullet. He doesn't meet the requirements for a "real" superhero. :P

Cure of Ars

C'mon guys, She-Hulk is definitely the worst of the bunch.

Who said Robin is girly? Robin totally kicks tail!

You must be talking about a different Robin than the one I'm talking about. You must be talking about Robin Hood. He was a sly fox definitly cool. The Robin that I'm talking about is girly beyond debate.

Look at this link and then look me in the eye and try to tell me he is not girly. I dare you. The shoes kill me. ;)

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/5315/randr.jpg

For some reason you need the cut and paste it into the address for it to work.

Edited by Cure of Ars

they were not... I loved batman and Robin... well... wait... not in the old not cartoon show... in that one, yeah they were homo's...