An Old School Catholic Message Board

Shopping/packing For Postulancy

walburga

puellapaschalis

IEEEEEEE Solesmes Benedictine support group - I see it growing :D

"Multiple times" - I was there for a week last Summer. Roughly speaking, Dom Saulnier (yes, I am name-dropping) threw out ALL of my previous ideas about how to sing for God and re-built it all up again. His is the most treasured email address I have ;) I'm such a fangirl.

[quote name='puellapaschalis' post='1765733' date='Jan 29 2009, 02:46 PM']IEEEEEEE Solesmes Benedictine support group - I see it growing :D

"Multiple times" - I was there for a week last Summer. Roughly speaking, Dom Saulnier (yes, I am name-dropping) threw out ALL of my previous ideas about how to sing for God and re-built it all up again. His is the most treasured email address I have ;) I'm such a fangirl.[/quote]

PP, you are a shameless name-dropping Solesmes groupie. You have Dom Saulnier's email address. That's it, I'm officially pulling out all my hair. :lol_roll:

puellapaschalis

Well, pulling it out saves hassle at investment, right?

...No, that's really not a good way to see this :lol_roll:

To be fair, though, I haven't actually written to him (yet). It may well just be his spam-catch all address. I don't think so though - but there's only one way to find out lol.

*starts trying to remember how one begins an email in French*