An Old School Catholic Message Board

Fssp

doe-jo

[quote name='doe-jo' post='1778455' date='Feb 10 2009, 10:52 PM']I'm visiting the FSSP on Thursday. Im going to be there for 5 days. Please pray for me and my vocation.[/quote]

Will do! FSSP??!?!? That's exciting! :))

TotusTuusMaria

Absolutely. Got your pm. I do still hope to do it, but with the economy and budget it is going to take much longer for me to get supplies. I'll get with you when things look brighter? I want to help. :D

Thanks. I'll pray fr all of you guys also. If any of you have any special intentions, let me know so I can take note of it. :)

I just pray that God's will be done in my life. Whether it's going to the priesthood or married life.

Im very excited. woo!

Edited by doe-jo

[quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1778586' date='Feb 10 2009, 11:22 PM']Absolutely. Got your pm. I do still hope to do it, but with the economy and budget it is going to take much longer for me to get supplies. I'll get with you when things look brighter? I want to help. :D[/quote]
Awesome. No rush on it. Just let me know if and when you can do it. Thanks.

TotusTuusMaria

[quote name='doe-jo' post='1778589' date='Feb 11 2009, 03:26 AM']Awesome. No rush on it. Just let me know if and when you can do it. Thanks.[/quote]

I hope soon. I really want to help! ^_^

I think it is fantastic that you are discerning with the FSSP. Many prayers!

VeniteAdoremus

Please pray that PP and I will finish our degrees in a timely manner. (Like, LAST WEEK. ;) )

The FSSP are doing fantastic things in the Netherlands! Prayers for you and your vocation.

puellapaschalis

[quote name='VeniteAdoremus' post='1778626' date='Feb 11 2009, 09:39 AM']Please pray that PP and I will finish our degrees in a timely manner. (Like, LAST WEEK. ;) )[/quote]

Verbum.

[quote name='VeniteAdoremus' post='1778626' date='Feb 11 2009, 09:39 AM']The FSSP are doing fantastic things in the Netherlands! Prayers for you and your vocation.[/quote]

And VERBUM!!! A Facebook friend of mine is hoping to enter their German seminary this year. Please keep him in your prayers too!

dominicansoul

The FSSP ROX! :woot:

[quote name='puellapaschalis' post='1778636' date='Feb 11 2009, 03:57 AM']Verbum.

And VERBUM!!! A Facebook friend of mine is hoping to enter their German seminary this year. Please keep him in your prayers too![/quote]

are the FSSP on facebook? :unsure: that would be totally not them, but it would be totally cool all at the same time.... :smokey:

puellapaschalis

I don't know...he's on Facebook now, but I don't know if he will be once he begins seminary. Neither of the two FSSP priests I know are on there, so :idontknow:

[quote name='dominicansoul' post='1779009' date='Feb 11 2009, 02:43 PM']The FSSP ROX! :woot:

are the FSSP on facebook? :unsure: that would be totally not them, but it would be totally cool all at the same time.... :smokey:[/quote]
One of the priest that teaches theology in Nebraska has a facebook. I forget his name.