An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why Did Satan Hate God So Much ?

AccountDeleted

[quote name='Delivery Boy' post='1789210' date='Feb 23 2009, 02:02 AM']is your avatar of mary ?[/quote]

If you mean me, my avatar is [url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/mseymore2000/2220591251/"]St Teresa of Avila in ecstasy[/url]. The statue is of her and the angel who pierced her heart with an arrow. St Teresa is the foundress of the Discalced Carmelites - the order I have been discerning with. She was a great mystic, and a doctor of the Church. She and St John of the Cross (who helped her reform the Carmelite order) are my mystical spiritual directors. St Michael is my patron saint however.

Why did the evil one hate God so much?

One Word: Jealousy

God was everything he wished to be (perfect, the head hancho, etc) so he resented against God and rebelled.

Edited by Tony

• 3 weeks later...
elizabeth09

Because at that time, Satan wanted to at the same level, or higher then God, but God say no, so he got himself some followers and then all this stuff started to happen from then on, you fighting and all.

:seesaw:

THat will be staterd with the first story of Adam and Eve, when they sined agaist God for the first time.