An Old School Catholic Message Board

Tyburn Benedictines

shadowedseraph

shadowedseraph

I had my first visit with the Tyburn Benedictines today and *drumroll* it was AWESOME! I've always pictured myself as an active religious (most likely Dominican) but after todays experience i'm having to seriously rethink, can i beg for some prayers for confused little me :)

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

I'm glad you had a wonderful visit! I will keep you in my prayers, especially before Our Lord in the Blessed Sacrament. :sign:

[quote name='shadowedseraph' post='1790476' date='Feb 24 2009, 04:41 PM']I had my first visit with the Tyburn Benedictines today and *drumroll* it was AWESOME! I've always pictured myself as an active religious (most likely Dominican) but after todays experience i'm having to seriously rethink, can i beg for some prayers for confused little me :)[/quote]

GOOD FOR YOU. As you may have read in my posts before I'm a firm believer that BENEDICTINES ROCK!!!

(Their Prioress is a very good friend of a very good friend...though I do not know her personally. PUELLAPASCHALIS THAT WAS FOR YOU!! Don't you roll your eyes at me. :lol_roll:)

Seriouly though I have heard some very good things about this community. I'm so glad your visit went well.

*edited for typo

Edited by osapientia

shadowedseraph

Thank you for your prayers people :) im seriously confused about where my vocation is taking me, but i'm not going to rush it, just going to let go and let God!

If you wouldn't mind me asking which Tyburn did you visit?

Tyburn nuns are cool! And yes I am more than a little bias ;) ^_^

puellapaschalis

[quote name='shadowedseraph' post='1797139' date='Mar 4 2009, 11:33 AM']Tyburn in London :) and i agree they are cool![/quote]

Oh boy! Did you see Adele?

shadowedseraph

I might have :) i only saw the nuns for Divine Office so there was silence at the time so no one introduced themselves i saw one postulant though so it could have been her!