An Old School Catholic Message Board

Vatican Priest Reginald Foster Interviewed By Bill Maher In Religulous

On 01/09/2017 at 4:31 AM, Child of the child said:

I'm trying to say this in a lovely way. I don't understand why totus and others are ragging this priest. If your a practicing Catholic and know your faith them you should have no problem with this interview. The Priest is just being sarcastic on this. I guess it wasn't a good thing to do because obviously you guys seem upset and confused. 

Don't stress out to much and relax, take a chill pill and calm down. Nothing that Priest would've said will change the mind of Maher. Maher was looking for a fight/debate and the priest was just laughing at him in his own way. The Priest with respect is of age and is going to make a fool of himself by debating a Atheist at the Vatican. Sorry you guys took it wrong and feel stolen of an opportunity. I love you guys dearly and let's come together and pray for him and ourselves as well. Yes its an old video but i just want to reply for people who will read this. 

It's just a sarcasm not a reality teaching. Its just a priest having Fun. Glory be to the Father Son and Holy Spirit

Do you know much about Fr. R. Foster? He isn't joking! There are good reasons why he was kept at the Vatican for decades and it's not simply because he is a fantastic Latinist! He has said himself the Vatican gave up trying to persuade him of things decades ago because he takes no notice. He was useful to them too, of course. They tolerated him!  He thinks a lot of the stuff they say and do is ridiculous. 

On 01/09/2017 at 5:46 AM, havok579257 said:

posting in a thread that is over 8 years old...:stubborn:

:dead:

• 2 weeks later...
Child of the child

Yeah i know that But you never know if someone new on the thread reads it and reviews it toy want to make sure they get the best answer. That's why i mentioned it on my first post. Please read all next time. Lol 

• 1 month later...
Child of the child

Sorry my brother, Your wrong on Father, actually everything i read on him was very inspiring, he seemed very dedicated to God and his call. I read articles on him and his dedication. If you want to claim things on a priest please provide ligit info of some source. 

If you can't i say respect the priest. As i said in the beggining of you look at his video , you will hear the sarcasm and that all it was. Thank you my brother. The truth will set you free, don't believe the hype, and your fake news, and false resources. Good bless you with Love and kindness but firm.