An Old School Catholic Message Board

Discernment Retreat

DiscerningSoul

DiscerningSoul

In just a few hours, I will be on the plane to my retreat, I am so excited please know that I have written down all the request I have received both here and thru PM.

You gals are the best!
Please keep me in your prayers while I am away.

Thank you all!

Jessica :saint:

DiscerningSoul

Dearest phamily, I have been sick for the past three days, please send prayers!
The sisters here are so loving and caring, it's a real blessing to be here with them!
I am even doing some cutting in the alter bread dept.
My body thou is revoting on me, the past three days I have gotton sick, many prayers pleae, I am not ready to go home early.
Thank you and God bless you all!

Marieteresa

Prayers for you honey, I hope that our Lord helps you through this tough time. Know that i will be praying for you.

[quote name='DiscerningSoul' post='1859042' date='May 5 2009, 08:33 PM']Dearest phamily, I have been sick for the past three days, please send prayers!
The sisters here are so loving and caring, it's a real blessing to be here with them!
I am even doing some cutting in the alter bread dept.
My body thou is revoting on me, the past three days I have gotton sick, many prayers pleae, I am not ready to go home early.
Thank you and God bless you all![/quote]

DiscerningSoul

Hi all, I am on my PALM during free time.
Just wanted to let you know I am feeling much better and I am really starting to enjoy my stay here.
These sisters are so wonderful and so caring, I honestly can see myself here. I am open to where He wishes to be.
Thank God for such Blessed sisters!
please thou keep the prayers up!!!

the lords sheep

[quote name='DiscerningSoul' post='1861854' date='May 8 2009, 08:26 PM']Hi all, I am on my PALM during free time.
Just wanted to let you know I am feeling much better and I am really starting to enjoy my stay here.
These sisters are so wonderful and so caring, I honestly can see myself here. I am open to where He wishes to be.
Thank God for such Blessed sisters!
please thou keep the prayers up!!![/quote]

God bless you and don't let it get you down!
Prayers! Keep praying for us!