An Old School Catholic Message Board

Superpope!

saintwannabe 777

saintwannabe 777

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1838116' date='Apr 16 2009, 11:44 PM']what do you mean?[/quote]

The guy said there was going to be a superpope 2 but it never came out

Guest SuperPope

[quote name='saintwannabe 777' post='1838135' date='Apr 16 2009, 11:54 PM']The guy said there was going to be a superpope 2 but it never came out[/quote]

Hey, I saw this because I have a Google alert set up to let me know when anyone invokes the name of "SuperPope" on the web. :)

SuperPope 2 has kinda stalled out about halfway finished. Since I made the original (9 years ago now!) I've had a son and have been working a 40 hour a week job making Flash animations and other graphics for the company I work for. I could sit here and make excuses all day, but the real reason is just simply that I haven't made time for it.

If and when I ever do finish the thing, you guys will be the first to know. I've tried to make this one have an actual plot and moral to it, but still hopefully be funny and entertaining.

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='SuperPope' post='1838394' date='Apr 17 2009, 11:07 AM']Hey, I saw this because I have a Google alert set up to let me know when anyone invokes the name of "SuperPope" on the web. :)

SuperPope 2 has kinda stalled out about halfway finished. Since I made the original (9 years ago now!) I've had a son and have been working a 40 hour a week job making Flash animations and other graphics for the company I work for. I could sit here and make excuses all day, but the real reason is just simply that I haven't made time for it.

If and when I ever do finish the thing, you guys will be the first to know. I've tried to make this one have an actual plot and moral to it, but still hopefully be funny and entertaining.[/quote]
welcome to the phamily!

saintwannabe 777

[quote name='SuperPope' post='1838394' date='Apr 17 2009, 10:07 AM']Hey, I saw this because I have a Google alert set up to let me know when anyone invokes the name of "SuperPope" on the web. :)

If and when I ever do finish the thing, you guys will be the first to know. I've tried to make this one have an actual plot and moral to it, but still hopefully be funny and entertaining.[/quote]

Wow only on phatmass could a dude whose work I have much respect for show up. Thanks and God Bless!!!

I'm always behind the times.

Can anyone send me a link to superpope? Or is this a simple Youtube search and find thing?

eagle_eye222001

[quote name='SuperPope' post='1838394' date='Apr 17 2009, 10:07 AM']Hey, I saw this because I have a Google alert set up to let me know when anyone invokes the name of "SuperPope" on the web. :)

Well thanks for the first one. Hope you get the second one finished eventually although job and family kinda does have priority.

----------------
Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/linkin+park/track/easier+to+run"]Linkin Park - Easier To Run[/url]
via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]

Edited by eagle_eye222001

dauntingknight

Glad to meet you.

[quote]Hey, I saw this because I have a Google alert set up to let me know when anyone invokes the name of "SuperPope" on the web[/quote]

Oh, that is awesome :D

I suppose I just assumed that the author of SuperPope was already a member of Phatmass! Amazing!

Welcome to the phorum!

[quote name='Ziggamafu' post='1839575' date='Apr 18 2009, 09:18 AM']I suppose I just assumed that the author of SuperPope was already a member of Phatmass! Amazing!

Welcome to the phorum![/quote]
Yeah, same here.

melporcristo

[quote name='Didacus' post='1838478' date='Apr 17 2009, 08:59 AM']I'm always behind the times.

Can anyone send me a link to superpope? Or is this a simple Youtube search and find thing?[/quote]
JMJT

Hmm ... they should put Superpope on YouTube! That's a great idea!