An Old School Catholic Message Board

3 Weeks 'til My Trip!

InHisLove726

InHisLove726

I can't wait! Only 21 more days until I get to work in the St. Joseph's Home for Girls with the Carmelite Sisters of the Divine Heart of Jesus! I pray that God will give me the patience and love necessary to work with the children in the home. I pray that I will be a loving, kind caregiver and meet the emotional, spiritual, and physical needs of the children in my care. I can't thank God enough for this amazing opportunity! I feel truly blessed to be able to meet the children before I become a Sister (God-willing). I pray that I make Mother Foundress happy by being the spiritual mother that the children need. Jesus, inspire me with your humility. God, make me a spiritual mother to these children and enfold them in the tender heart of Your only Son, Jesus. Mary, Mother of Jesus, keep me always devoted to doing God's Holy Will, inspire me with your love, and keep me ever in the arms of Jesus. Amen.

AccountDeleted

[quote name='InHisLove726' post='1848822' date='Apr 26 2009, 11:15 AM']I can't wait! Only 21 more days until I get to work in the St. Joseph's Home for Girls with the Carmelite Sisters of the Divine Heart of Jesus! I pray that God will give me the patience and love necessary to work with the children in the home. I pray that I will be a loving, kind caregiver and meet the emotional, spiritual, and physical needs of the children in my care. I can't thank God enough for this amazing opportunity! I feel truly blessed to be able to meet the children before I become a Sister (God-willing). I pray that I make Mother Foundress happy by being the spiritual mother that the children need. Jesus, inspire me with your humility. God, make me a spiritual mother to these children and enfold them in the tender heart of Your only Son, Jesus. Mary, Mother of Jesus, keep me always devoted to doing God's Holy Will, inspire me with your love, and keep me ever in the arms of Jesus. Amen.[/quote]

And our prayers accompany you along your journey!! :pray:

FiereMargriet

I will keep you in my prayers! This must be so exciting for you! I hope you find out about your acceptance very soon as well :)

johnnydigit

we pray God showers you with unimaginable graces and a burning fire for love of Him, and that you find your new home!

elizabeth09

I hope that you trip will go great with the Carmelite Sisters of the Divine Heart of Jesus. I will keep you in my prayers.

InHisLove726

Thank you all for your prayers! I'm so excited! Only 9 more days until I leave, and I just found out today that there is a dress code at the Home (which it would have been nice to know of before, but thankfully, I have time to buy the stuff), and I'm trying to make sure to set up direct deposit too. :) I finally got my internet-ready cell phone, but found out that Phatmass takes a LONG time to load, so I may not be on here at all when I'm gone. :( I'll try to post if I hear the good news of my candidacy, but please know it may be a while! :) God bless you all!

tnavarro61

you've been so helpful to me (remember me at Catholic Answers>) in my vocation. I will miss your online presence. Thank you very much. I am so happy for you. Please pray for me.

Thomas Eugene

InHisLove726

[quote name='tnavarro61' post='1860582' date='May 7 2009, 07:07 AM']you've been so helpful to me (remember me at Catholic Answers>) in my vocation. I will miss your online presence. Thank you very much. I am so happy for you. Please pray for me.

Thomas Eugene[/quote]

Awww, you're welcome, Thomas. Thank you for your prayers. May God bless you. I'll be praying for you! :)

tnavarro61

I imagine you as the bride in your avatar, leaving the world for Jesus. :-)

InHisLove726

[quote name='tnavarro61' post='1861622' date='May 8 2009, 02:14 AM']I imagine you as the bride in your avatar, leaving the world for Jesus. :-)[/quote]

You are too kind, Thomas. May God bless you for your kindness. I will remember you in my prayers. :D

tnavarro61

You're welcome!! I really feel excited for you! I cannot explain what I feel for you. God is good.