An Old School Catholic Message Board

So I'm A Little Annoyed

AdAltareDei

AdAltareDei

I'm a little annoyed that one member on here in particular likes to insinuate that I have an agenda, I'm an infiltrator and don't contribute anything constructive to this forum >____>

Edited by AdAltareDei

tinytherese

You don't seem to be doing that. I've also seen you on other threads talking about stuff that doesn't even have to do with your supposed agenda.

missionseeker

I am too. It's rude and condescending and such.

Sorry for that. Not all of us think the same way. :console:

I don't blame you for being annoyed.

That being said, I'm a bit bothered by your lack of response. I'm kinda getting the impression that you want to avoid the tough ones.

That's fine I can just quit responding to you on serious threads.

AdAltareDei

Oh sorry.
I don't purposely ignore people. It's just there's so many people I have to respond to on the issue and sometimes I don't have enough time or can't be bothered. Sometimes I'm not even sure where I stand on the issue so I don't like saying anything too concrete.
I will try eventually.

Thanks guys though :)

Edited by AdAltareDei

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1851103' date='Apr 27 2009, 11:19 PM']I am too. It's rude and condescending and such.

Sorry for that. Not all of us think the same way. :console:[/quote]
iawtc
:)

AdAltareDei

[quote name='picchick' post='1851123' date='Apr 28 2009, 02:33 AM']What are you talking about?[/quote]

a member who thinks I'm only hear to cause trouble :s

[quote name='AdAltareDei' post='1851116' date='Apr 28 2009, 01:55 AM']Oh sorry.
I don't purposely ignore people. It's just there's so many people I have to respond to on the issue and sometimes I don't have enough time or can't be bothered. Sometimes I'm not even sure where I stand on the issue so I don't like saying anything too concrete.
I will try eventually.

Thanks guys though :)[/quote]

Well there were a few people that were hoping you'd respond to [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?s=&showtopic=93169&view=findpost&p=1847251"]this[/url]

AdAltareDei

......that doesn't make me any less busy, tired or unsure.
If its the pre-marital sex thing then obviously I can't answer that.

The Church says sex outside marriage is wrong, it also says homosexual marriage is wrong.

I can't work my way around that.

Edited by AdAltareDei

[quote name='AdAltareDei' post='1851173' date='Apr 28 2009, 09:45 AM']......that doesn't make me any less busy, tired or unsure.
If its the pre-marital sex thing then obviously I can't answer that.

The Church says sex outside marriage is wrong, it also says homosexual marriage is wrong.

I can't work my way around that.[/quote]

See its more to the point that the Church doesn't call a loving and caring relationship sinful.

AdAltareDei

[quote name='hot stuff' post='1851176' date='Apr 28 2009, 08:49 AM']See its more to the point that the Church doesn't call a loving and caring relationship sinful.[/quote]

I have had loving caring relationships with members of the same sex. So have many millions of other people.
The Church says that the inclinations which made this possible are disordered. Not sinful, but disordered. The actual act does become sinful.

[quote name='AdAltareDei' post='1851180' date='Apr 28 2009, 09:54 AM']I have had loving caring relationships with members of the same sex. So have many millions of other people.
The Church says that the inclinations which made this possible are disordered. Not sinful, but disordered. The actual act does become sinful.[/quote]

See Jake this is why I was hoping you'd engage in it on your thread. The inclinations towards loving and caring is never disordered. The inclinations towards a sexual nature are considered disordered.

If you believe its the sexual inclinations that make a loving and caring relationship, then we gots a discussion.