An Old School Catholic Message Board

Kanye West On Religion And Jesus Christ

[quote name='Delivery Boy' post='1865937' date='May 13 2009, 03:13 PM']This part was by [b]pastor [/b]mase. lol[/quote]

Oh- talking about Pastor Mase, methinks you better stop prefixing his name with “Pastor”, as judging by some of the songs he wrote after announcing that he had “found God”, he’s fallen from grace

[quote name='ariaane' post='1866263' date='May 13 2009, 02:53 PM']Oh- talking about Pastor Mase, methinks you better stop prefixing his name with “Pastor”, as judging by some of the songs he wrote after announcing that he had “found God”, he’s fallen from grace[/quote]

I've seen new interviews with him and I think he has repented. Only God knows though. I wouldn't want to attend his church and call it home but then again I wouldn't want to attend any protestant church regulary and call it home.

I have alot of respect for Mase though. I would be slow to judge him. Bearing false witness isn't cool.

Edited by Guest

[quote name='Delivery Boy' post='1866262' date='May 13 2009, 08:52 PM']What do you mean by this ? I dont get it.[/quote]

Must I spell it out for you? :)

[b]Downlow/DL = men having clandestine sex with men[/b], but acting like an alpha male in public.

This is common amongst black American males, considering black Americans tend to be strongly and [b]rightfully[/b] “no no” about covert homosexuality.