An Old School Catholic Message Board

Accepted!

NisiTe

+Ave Maria!

I know that I am new here and I have been a little hush about my discernment...that was mainly because I was in the process of application with a community and I wanted to wait until I had a final answer before I said anything. I do want to keep the community anonymous for now, but just last night on the Solemnity of the Ascension of our Lord, I was accepted to enter the convent this August!!! I am beyond elated with joy...so much that I have had very little sleep since hearing the big news. I ask that you hold me in your prayers during these last few months before my entrance a be assured of my prayers for you :bigpray:

osapientia

[quote name='NisiTe' post='1874770' date='May 25 2009, 08:53 AM']+Ave Maria!

I know that I am new here and I have been a little hush about my discernment...that was mainly because I was in the process of application with a community and I wanted to wait until I had a final answer before I said anything. I do want to keep the community anonymous for now, but just last night on the Solemnity of the Ascension of our Lord, I was accepted to enter the convent this August!!! I am beyond elated with joy...so much that I have had very little sleep since hearing the big news. I ask that you hold me in your prayers during these last few months before my entrance a be assured of my prayers for you :bigpray:[/quote]

Congratulations. God bless you and your new community.

InHisLove726

[quote name='NisiTe' post='1874770' date='May 25 2009, 07:53 AM']+Ave Maria!

I know that I am new here and I have been a little hush about my discernment...that was mainly because I was in the process of application with a community and I wanted to wait until I had a final answer before I said anything. I do want to keep the community anonymous for now, but just last night on the Solemnity of the Ascension of our Lord, I was accepted to enter the convent this August!!! I am beyond elated with joy...so much that I have had very little sleep since hearing the big news. I ask that you hold me in your prayers during these last few months before my entrance a be assured of my prayers for you :bigpray:[/quote]

That's incredible! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :yahoo:

she_who_is_not

Sorry, I missed where you said you wanted to keep the community anonymous. I'm so nosy sometimes.
Peace

Thank you all!! I will reveal the community closer to my entrance date :)...that is if I can be patient enough...who knows I will probably reveal it sooner :saint:

InHisLove726

[quote name='NisiTe' post='1875041' date='May 25 2009, 06:33 PM']Thank you all!! I will reveal the community closer to my entrance date :)...that is if I can be patient enough...who knows I will probably reveal it sooner :saint:[/quote]

I think I might have figured it out from your other posts! :hehehe: :scratchhead: :think:

But for the sake of not wanting to ruin the surprise, I will not reveal who I think it is.... ;)

[quote name='InHisLove726' post='1875046' date='May 25 2009, 05:45 PM']I think I might have figured it out from your other posts! :hehehe: :scratchhead: :think:

But for the sake of not wanting to ruin the surprise, I will not reveal who I think it is.... ;)[/quote]

I think you have figured it out :shock: ...I might as well come clean because I don't think that I can hide it much longer anyways :hehe: ....*drum roll*... it's the Nashville Dominicans :woot: :yahoo: :woot:

InHisLove726

[quote name='NisiTe' post='1875168' date='May 25 2009, 08:35 PM']I think you have figured it out :shock: ...I might as well come clean because I don't think that I can hide it much longer anyways :hehe: ....*drum roll*... it's the Nashville Dominicans :woot: :yahoo: :woot:[/quote]

LOL! That's exactly the order I was thinking of! Your other posts gave you away. :hehehe:

Congratulations, again! :yahoo: