An Old School Catholic Message Board

You're So Vain...

Sparky

I bet you think this thread is about you.

:mellow:

In other news... Sparky is annoyed with stoopid people tonight. I need to say it somewhere. spam forum seems like the perfect place.

[quote name='Sparky' post='1877723' date='May 29 2009, 12:36 AM']I bet you think this thread is about you.[/quote]

But this thread really[i] is [/i]about me :weep:

[quote name='Moosey' post='1878030' date='May 29 2009, 04:53 PM']I am not va-.....*sees reflection in computer screen, flips hair*[/quote]

:ohno:

Don't let jealousy consume you Hassan....

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/Moosey320/n507781038_982838_5969.jpg[/img]
I can't help the fact I'm so devastatingly gorgeous.

[quote name='Moosey' post='1878194' date='May 29 2009, 08:04 PM']I can't help the fact I'm so devastatingly gorgeous.[/quote]

You do have a nice tongue.

[quote name='Moosey' post='1878194' date='May 29 2009, 10:04 PM'][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/Moosey320/n507781038_982838_5969.jpg[/img]
I can't help the fact I'm so devastatingly gorgeous.[/quote]

I understand the feeling. :mellow:

[quote name='Moosey' post='1878196' date='May 29 2009, 10:05 PM']Yeah? Black and White is very forgiving.[/quote]

You're too self deprecating. I mean you don't want to be a delusional, self aggrandizing egomaniac as I feign to be for my Nonsense Spreading Activities (NSA :unsure: ) but you seem to go to far in the other direction. Unless you're kidding, with Italians it's hard to tell as I so rarely take them seriously in any context. :mellow:

[quote name='Saint Therese' post='1878243' date='May 29 2009, 11:29 PM']Is that really you?
It looks like a celebrity...[/quote]

Thank You!

:mellow:

[quote name='Hassan' post='1878237' date='May 30 2009, 12:21 AM']You're too self deprecating. I mean you don't want to be a delusional, self aggrandizing egomaniac as I feign to be for my Nonsense Spreading Activities (NSA :unsure: ) but you seem to go to far in the other direction. Unless you're kidding, with Italians it's hard to tell as I so rarely take them seriously in any context. :mellow:[/quote]
Well, I was only referring, specifically, to my tongue. I was being facetious.

I rarely self-depricate. I think it's nonsensical and tends to go along the lines of "fishing for compliments." Which is wicked lame.

[quote name='Saint Therese' post='1878243' date='May 30 2009, 12:29 AM']Is that really you?
It looks like a celebrity...[/quote]
Yeah it's me.

Lol. A celebrity? Which one?